DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(12-04-2013, 09:40 AM)Parker Wrote: He did take it down and put it back up, so I assume yes. It works very well for me, excited for more! Laugh

It should be ok, I tested on 2 machines. Win8.1 and Win 7

Sponsored links

Just want to say keep up the good work, really awesome stuff.

Now down to business, i know you are proberly busy with sorting out the rumble on BT, but was just wondering if you had any thoughts regarding the headphone jack on the DS4. I would love to be able to plug my mic/headset into the DS4 and all the sound to come through there, just like on the PS4.
I want to say thank you for your hard work. THe new update works perfectly.
I want to create something like this myself. I don't have a clue where to start programming. I am a professional programmer, but not when it comes to Xinput. Can you please shine a light on where to begin?
(12-04-2013, 05:10 PM)kinos Wrote: I want to create something like this myself. I don't have a clue where to start programming. I am a professional programmer, but not when it comes to Xinput. Can you please shine a light on where to begin?

It goes into pretty low level programming, right now i am using hid.dll methods to talk to DS4 controller, the x360 controller emulation done through a virtual bus (that's what SCP Driver is for). For that WinUSB methods are used. Take a look at DS3 SCP source code, i reuse most of it for X360 communication.
(12-04-2013, 04:52 PM)SniperControl Wrote: Just want to say keep up the good work, really awesome stuff.

Now down to business, i know you are probably busy with sorting out the rumble on BT, but was just wondering if you had any thoughts regarding the headphone jack on the DS4. I would love to be able to plug my mic/headset into the DS4 and all the sound to come through there, just like on the PS4.

I would say it's possible but unlikely to be implemented in a near future.
Would require to capture all audio on PC and retransmit overt BT, probably would introduce a delay. At the moment Windows doesn't see it as audio device.
With update 2, no more problem with laggy, sticky dpad/button in bluetooth ! (played 30 min with it)

I miss rumble and color in bt

If you could think about launching it hidden and in service in a future would be nice !

Thanks a lot again for your hard work !

By the way last question ... can we mix ds4 and ds4 controller (i've 2 ds4 and 2 ds3, for the moment i've to choose between ds3 or ds4 tool)
I just downloaded update 2. Works like a charm. Even in Dark Souls. I want to give you money. Paypal, maybe?
(12-04-2013, 08:47 PM)Mattqu Wrote: I just downloaded update 2. Works like a charm. Even in Dark Souls. I want to give you money. Paypal, maybe?

At this point i haven't considered taking donations, plus since without Scarlet.Crush source code for DS3 SCP it wouldn't be possible to make the tool so quick.
(12-04-2013, 08:55 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: At this point i haven't considered taking donations, plus since without Scarlet.Crush source code for DS3 SCP it wouldn't be possible to make the tool so quick.

dude, I don't know you but really admire your talent!
(12-04-2013, 07:16 PM)znation Wrote: With update 2, no more problem with laggy, sticky dpad/button in bluetooth ! (played 30 min with it)

I miss rumble and color in bt

If you could think about launching it hidden and in service in a future would be nice !

Thanks a lot again for your hard work !

By the way last question ... can we mix ds4 and ds4 controller (i've 2 ds4 and 2 ds3, for the moment i've to choose between ds3 or ds4 tool)

You would need 2 separate BT dongles, DS3 requires custom driver.
Theoreticlaly should be possible to run DS4 Tool and then DS3 Motionjoy tool. the old scp server will not run together with mine.