DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Hi guys,
i use ds4 tool 1.2.2 with windows 8 x64 and i don't understand why the controller work perfectly in bth mode but when the battery is low and i connect the pad with usb there are some issue, like the battery % indicator view strange value ( -120 %) and the pad disconnect and reconnect randomly.

Anyone help me?

Thank's for the attention!

Sponsored links

(03-23-2014, 08:36 PM)GianluDeep Wrote: Hi guys,
i use ds4 tool 1.2.2 with windows 8 x64 and i don't understand why the controller work perfectly in bth mode but when the battery is low and i connect the pad with usb there are some issue, like the battery % indicator view strange value ( -120 %) and the pad disconnect and reconnect randomly.

Anyone help me?

Thank's for the attention!

Use the 1.3 RC3 Beta
Edit, Im thinking it must be BT drivers.. gonna try reinstalling..

i dont understand. i have the program always running, and more often then not, i resume from sleep or turn on my pc, and the stupid controller doesnt connect. never had this problem with ds3, why is this happening?

Connection type: BT
Windows Version 8.1
DS4 Tool Version 1.2.2
Hide DS4 Controller checkbox enabled
Hey, I love this tool, it convinced me to go out and get the controller and a bluetooth thing, keep up the good work!

but I do have a problem, hence why I made the account.
Steam big picture mode. When I use bluetooth I cant use the analog sticks at all, when I use usb, I can using analog sticks, but when I go to "see all games" it just glitches like someone is sitting on my sticks and it gets stuck on B making the noise it makes when you navigate the interface. is there any fix? is it just my computer? bluetooth? cable? im a bit bummed by this little thing and i would love for it to work out. im running version 1.3. im sorry if this was already brought up, I honestly didnt read the whole thread before posting.
(03-24-2014, 02:08 AM)hackjar Wrote: Hey, I love this tool, it convinced me to go out and get the controller and a bluetooth thing, keep up the good work!

but I do have a problem, hence why I made the account.
Steam big picture mode. When I use bluetooth I cant use the analog sticks at all, when I use usb, I can using analog sticks, but when I go to "see all games" it just glitches like someone is sitting on my sticks and it gets stuck on B making the noise it makes when you navigate the interface. is there any fix? is it just my computer? bluetooth? cable? im a bit bummed by this little thing and i would love for it to work out. im running version 1.3. im sorry if this was already brought up, I honestly didnt read the whole thread before posting.

Are you starting Steam AFTER you start this tool, or trying to start it while Steam is already going? I start the tool first and then Steam, and I've had no problems at all with Big Picture Mode.
(03-24-2014, 02:18 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: Are you starting Steam AFTER you start this tool, or trying to start it while Steam is already going? I start the tool first and then Steam, and I've had no problems at all with Big Picture Mode.

how are you doing this? are you setting a delay in task scheduler for steam? i have both programs set to autostart
(03-24-2014, 07:45 AM)eats7 Wrote: how are you doing this? are you setting a delay in task scheduler for steam? i have both programs set to autostart

Then close steam, and then run DS4Tool. I have to say something strange. I can run the tool while playing a steam game and then connect the controller and steam is not taking ownership over the controller.
(03-24-2014, 07:45 AM)eats7 Wrote: how are you doing this? are you setting a delay in task scheduler for steam? i have both programs set to autostart

I don't have a delay set for anything, but I also don't have Steam starting automatically. I would assume that setting a delay would work, though.
I'm facing a problem with 1.2.2

The configuration of the buttons is messed up in Splinter Cell: Blacklist. I tried searching but no solution was found.

Anyone has any ideas?
I'm having a problem with Blue tooth in 1.2.2 on windows 7 - It worked fine when I connected via usb, but now I'm trying to use bluetooth I get an error when connecting the controller:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at SCPControl.DS4Device..ctor(HidDevice device, Int32 ControllerID) at SCPControl.BusDevice.Start()

I'm not too savvy with this kind of stuff, so I don't really understand what the problem is...