DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(05-27-2014, 03:35 PM)djnforce9 Wrote: Can someone put together a list of links to these other branches? This thread has gotten very confusing due to the number of pages and support requests mixed in with news updates about this project.

Granted v1.2.2 seems to be very stable as is, I still wouldn't mind checking out how others have managed to improve this fantastic tool even further.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

I've tried this multiple times following the steps, every time I open the ScpServer it says "No controllers found" and my DS4 keeps flashing blue. Sad
(05-28-2014, 05:11 AM)Nitruc Wrote: I've tried this multiple times following the steps, every time I open the ScpServer it says "No controllers found" and my DS4 keeps flashing blue. Sad

Reinstall ScpDriver.exe with Force Install. This might help.
(05-28-2014, 05:11 AM)Nitruc Wrote: I've tried this multiple times following the steps, every time I open the ScpServer it says "No controllers found" and my DS4 keeps flashing blue. Sad

Controller should not be flashing blue, sounds like you have not paired it via BT, you must do this through windows as the application has nothing to do with pairing

Looking for some help to a frustrating DS4 connection problem..

My DS4 had previously been connecting fine via bluetooth and usb... but I accidentally deleted the wireless controller that was showing on my devices screen and now when I try to reconnect the DS4, it glows yellow on usb and when I try to connect thru bluetooth it gives me the:

"that didn't work
try again and make sure your game controller is still discoverable."

I had it all working perfectly thru DS4 to XInput Mapper 1.3 RC3 until this happened. It seems that the drivers are still installed and won't let me redo this whole connection process. I can't blame it on the BT dongle bc I got it to work fine on another pc.

Anyone else had this problem or know how to eliminate this problem from my life besides a system restore?
(05-29-2014, 01:09 AM)hey__blinkin Wrote: Looking for some help to a frustrating DS4 connection problem..

My DS4 had previously been connecting fine via bluetooth and usb... but I accidentally deleted the wireless controller that was showing on my devices screen and now when I try to reconnect the DS4, it glows yellow on usb and when I try to connect thru bluetooth it gives me the:

"that didn't work
try again and make sure your game controller is still discoverable."

I had it all working perfectly thru DS4 to XInput Mapper 1.3 RC3 until this happened. It seems that the drivers are still installed and won't let me redo this whole connection process. I can't blame it on the BT dongle bc I got it to work fine on another pc.

Anyone else had this problem or know how to eliminate this problem from my life besides a system restore?

Try in pairing then 're pair.

It won't pair at all. Is there a way to reset all the drivers in device manager? The first time I plugged the ds4 in via usb, the wireless controller was automatically installed. now when I plug it in usb the yellow light appears on the controller but it is nowhere to be found in device manager or devices.
It would be pretty cool if you could make the DS4 speaker/Jack function.
(05-29-2014, 03:00 AM)hey__blinkin Wrote: It won't pair at all. Is there a way to reset all the drivers in device manager? The first time I plugged the ds4 in via usb, the wireless controller was automatically installed. now when I plug it in usb the yellow light appears on the controller but it is nowhere to be found in device manager or devices.

You could reboot the computer in safe mode, and then in device manager you could click the option "show all devices." This would allow you to uninstall the drivers for any device, even ones not currently plugged in.

After a reboot, you could then do a fresh install of the drivers.
(05-29-2014, 03:00 AM)hey__blinkin Wrote: It won't pair at all. Is there a way to reset all the drivers in device manager? The first time I plugged the ds4 in via usb, the wireless controller was automatically installed. now when I plug it in usb the yellow light appears on the controller but it is nowhere to be found in device manager or devices.

Yellow just means charging, when its plugged in via usb look in the device manager under Human Interface Devices, look for HID Complient game controller, does the device list any errors? is it under an other or unknown devices category

(05-29-2014, 08:10 AM)LasagnaPie Wrote: It would be pretty cool if you could make the DS4 speaker/Jack function.

Currently not possible, and not underdevelopment right now as it would require at the very least writing some custom BT drivers