DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(06-06-2014, 07:03 PM)kvazar412 Wrote: what do you mean? i've tried to install all the drivers for some times. and after every unsuccessful try i've restored the system to the point "before all the installations". it doens't help and every time i had the same result

XInput Test says "Controller not connected" for Controller1...Controller4
ScpServer shows "disconnected" for all the controllers and i can't press Start button

as you see on the picture below, system can see the gamepad and all the buttons are ok, XInput test and ScpServer doesnt see it
http://s30.postimg.org/mzcfb8a75/image.png

have you tried to reinstall your OS?

Well its hard to diagnose the older versions of this app, but it does still appear that your ScpDrivers are missing, the log in the mapper tool would show several entries if they were installed.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool

Sponsored links

Hello! Can you help me with my problem, please.
After installing DS4Tool 1.4.4 I have a Crap window, look at my sreen:

Pressing Close other instances and window closes, nothing happens, programm not run, pressing Close this instance make the same.
Trying reboot, but the problem dont go away Sad
win7 x64
BT Connection
(06-07-2014, 04:18 PM)Listard Wrote: Hello! Can you help me with my problem, please.
After installing DS4Tool 1.4.4 I have a Crap window, look at my sreen:

Pressing Close other instances and window closes, nothing happens, programm not run, pressing Close this instance make the same.
Trying reboot, but the problem dont go away Sad

You were the unlucky guy to get the upload during the 10 minute window I found a bug and quickly got another one up lol, give the installer another download and try again, sorry Tongue

hi guys, i just downloaded the ds4 tool but i have troubles with "the forest" the right stick doesent work, i tried other games (l4d2, dead island) and everything works just fine, but the forest wont recognice the right stick, is there any solution to that problem or is it just the game because of its early stage of development?
(06-07-2014, 04:58 PM)Noz Wrote: hi guys, i just downloaded the ds4 tool but i have troubles with "the forest" the right stick doesent work, i tried other games (l4d2, dead island) and everything works just fine, but the forest wont recognice the right stick, is there any solution to that problem or is it just the game because of its early stage of development?

1) make sure you have tried the "hide DS4 controller", some games need this option checked, some need it unchecked

2) test using the XInputTest.exe tool, if #1 has been tried and this tool shows input properly than it is a configuration setting in the game that is "wack" for lack of a better term.

(06-07-2014, 04:31 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You were the unlucky guy to get the upload during the 10 minute window I found a bug and quickly got another one up lol, give the installer another download and try again, sorry Tongue

Ok, thanx
Can you post new ver here? Please
(06-07-2014, 05:01 PM)Listard Wrote: Ok, thanx
Can you post new ver here? Please

It exceeds the allowed attachment size, but it can be downloaded from http://dsdcs.com/DS4Tool

Bugreport
If i use DS4 Tool updater, two copies of DS4 Tool appears in Installed programms list of win7 control panel
(06-07-2014, 05:10 PM)Listard Wrote: Bugreport
If i use DS4 Tool updater, two copies of DS4 Tool appears in Installed programms list of win7 control panel

You weren't supposed to use the updater, just install from the link I posted above.

thanks, looks like the game is the problem, damnit ^^