DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(12-08-2013, 09:25 PM)Grandorg22 Wrote: First of all thanks for the program. The Controller works very good now.

The Only Problem what i have with the latest Version (Beta 2 Update 1) is, i can't save the Settings for the Rumble Function. Evertime when i click on save it resets to 0 again. Only the Color Settings are saved.

The left and right rumble sliders are just for testing the rumble (so you can feel the various strengths and combinations to test it. The rumble settings themselves are turned on in the game if the game supports it. The boost rumble setting can be used to increase or decrease the amount of rumble.

@InhexSTER: I do have a small suggestion. I noticed that the saved settings will only kick in after clicking the test button (probably should rename to apply or test/apply). The save button should also apply the changes too though!
I love that after saving settings and reconnecting the controller it remembers and applies the settings Smile
Intel Core i7 4770K, 16GB RAM, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Samsung 840EVO 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1 Pro (VMs: Ubuntu, XP, Vista, 7).

Sponsored links

Quote:Is there any way to use ds3 and ds4 at the same time (player 1(ds3) and player 29(ds4))? Rolleyes At least, it looks possible if it based on source code from DS3 Scp Tool

I will not be adding support of DS3 anytime soon. It would make the program too complicated, it needs to work perfectly for DS4 first. I only use X360 portion of old SCPServer, the reading of DS4 data is completely new method.
I'm having a problem with the tool not working over bluetooth, like some previous posters. It works fine over a usb connection though. It sees the controller nonetheless but the input is only recognized over usb and not bluetooth.
I'm using beta 2 update 1 at the moment and have all the prereqs installed (VC 2010, DX, 360 controller drivers, Net 4.0, restarted and disabled anything running that might interfere and I have admin rights.) I'm running this on Windows 7 x64.
Is there an ETA for BT/USB Touchpad support?
(12-08-2013, 10:29 PM)Parker Wrote: Is there an ETA for BT/USB Touchpad support?

As of now it's working but to retrieve the data for touchpad/battery over BT i am using a method that seems to introduce input sticking, so i am investigating to find a solution. USB seems to work flawlessly for everything

(12-08-2013, 10:27 PM)Meriscorditan Wrote: I'm having a problem with the tool not working over bluetooth, like some previous posters. It works fine over a usb connection though. It sees the controller nonetheless but the input is only recognized over usb and not bluetooth.
I'm using beta 2 update 1 at the moment and have all the prereqs installed (VC 2010, DX, 360 controller drivers, Net 4.0, restarted and disabled anything running that might interfere and I have admin rights.) I'm running this on Windows 7 x64.

Is it able to change LED/Rumble setting over BT?
No, rumble and lightbar color only change over usb not bt. Should I also mention that I'm using the toshiba bluetooth stack?
(12-08-2013, 10:59 PM)Meriscorditan Wrote: No, rumble and lightbar color only change over usb not bt. Should I also mention that I'm using the toshiba bluetooth stack?

I am not sure but maybe you have older BT adapter, PS4 comes with Bluetooth 2.1 support, I think it's needed because it faster for connections to be able to transmit audio stuff

I find Asus dongles / built in works pretty well, though the Asus dongle has very small range about (1-2 meter and then it lags)
DS4 seems to come with Qualcom Atheros chip, I have Asus Z87 Pro with built in Bluetooth that allows me use DS4 3 floors down (with some lag issues)
Rumble and color changing works for me via bluetooth.
Hmm, the controller works normally when just using directinput without the tool. Just in case though, I'm going to try another bt adapter that I know has 2.1 and edr+.

EDIT: Nope. Still not working. I really appreciate all the help so far, though.
I'm using the built in bluetooth in my maximus 6 formula motherboard. Everything works flawlessly, no noticeable lag whatsoever. Color and rumble work great ect.
I can't wait to be able to use the touchpad again, as ever since the beta version that resolved the double input by taking full control of the DS4 driver, the touchpad program I was using couldn't do its thing anymore. I was so glad to hear that the other tool is going to be incorporated into this one Smile

The bluetooth that comes with my mobo is BT 4.0, and it has an external antenna on it so the range is amazing as well.
Intel Core i7 4770K, 16GB RAM, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Samsung 840EVO 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1 Pro (VMs: Ubuntu, XP, Vista, 7).