DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Hello, after updating my system all devices unpaired.
I've had success re-pairing my keyboard, but when I put my DS4 into pair mode[double flash sequence] the Desktop doesn't see it. If I just push the PS button Windows finds, and installs the driver or the DS4, but the ds4 just turns off after the no connection period...
Other devices don't see the DS4 ifI push the PS button, but when put into pair mode it has successfully connected to my PS3.
I've tried resetting the controller, and reinstalling /installing a new bt driver.
The PC continues to not see it in pair mode and only sees it in non-connected mode.

Sponsored links

Hi I have a problem
My problem is when I click "Hide DS4" it won't detect my PS4 controller or the emulated 360 pad. I checked the emulator and it said "Could not open controller 1 for exclusive access, try quitting any applications that may be using the controller" I closed all applications running on my PC, and it still said it!! I restarted my PC and tried again same message. I uninstalled and reinstalled the emulator and PS4 controller drivers but still the same message. I disabled my Anti-Virus in-case it was trying to have a sneaky game of Mortal Kombat or Grid Autosport, but no luck got the same message. I am using version 1.2.2
Can anyone help me fix this?
Thanks
My bluetooth device is connected correctly now, it's now known as a Peripheral Device / Wireless Controller. However, I can't get it to work with any kind of tool.

- Operation System: Windows 7
- Bluetooth Dongle: version 4.0
- Controller: Playstation 4
- Works with XInput: No
- Listed as Bluetooth device: yes
- Other game controllers connected: no
- Custom Bluetooth drivers installed: yes

I hope anyone can help me out!
Can you under any circumstances get VAC banned for using this?
I cannot use it for cs go. I know there is a command code for the joystick. Anyone know what it is?
undefined
Guys, I have a problem with the "RT" buttom in some games, like FIFA 15 and Mortal Kombat X. It just does not work, tried using two different controllers... Does anyone have a solution on it?

Sorry if it is an old question, I just could not find it in this thread by searching as "RT".

Thank you!

EDIT: actually, both LT and RT are not working (L2 and R2). Thanks.
Sager NP9150 | 15.6" Full HD LED-Backlit Matte | i7-3630QM | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | SSD 256GB Crucial M4 Series SATA3 | HD 750GB 7200rpm SATA2 | Nvidia GeForce GTX 675MX | Killer™ Wireless-N 1202 | IC Diamond Thermal Compound | MS Windows® 8
I have not been able to find a solution for this anywhere, and if someone could link me to a solution that would be fantastic. I am able to get my DS4 to show up and it works, but when I launch DSII the camera spins and the button inputs are incorrect. I made sure to hide the controller upon hiding it and run as admin, but it just doesn't function correctly. Please help if you can.
(04-26-2015, 09:01 AM)fatgamer007 Wrote: I have not been able to find a solution for this anywhere, and if someone could link me to a solution that would be fantastic. I am able to get my DS4 to show up and it works, but when I launch DSII the camera spins and the button inputs are incorrect. I made sure to hide the controller upon hiding it and run as admin, but it just doesn't function correctly. Please help if you can.

i suggest you read the 1st post especially those :
Quote:People asking about Dark Souls will be ignored or will receive a wearing.
As the topic was covered over few dozen posts
Quote:I am no longer actively developing this, so check other forks of this for newer versions.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have a very strange problem.

Sometimes under "controllers" there is "wireless controller" and "xbox 360 controller" and sometimes there is only "wireless controller" and "xbox 360 controller" is missing ... it seems to have no pattern if both show up or not.

The problem here is that the controller doesn't work when there aren't both controllers displayed.

What to do?

EDIT: It's no hardware failure. When I test the sticks and buttons of the controller in control panel with DS4 turned off the all of them work. When I turn on DS4 none of the buttons work anymore. But DS4 can always use the touchpad and change the color of the light bar even when none of the sticks or buttons are working.