DS4 To XInput Wrapper
hide option not work on windows 10 build 10074

Sponsored links

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBMeJaYScBA [/video]
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
It's working great but could use some remappable buttons.
DS4 is not recognizing my PS4 controller via usb. any suggestions ?
Hey hoping someone can help me out that may have been through this already, tried the search function and am only coming up with bad drivers, bad card etc...

I have the, Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Plus Bluetooth 4.0 card and I get the prompt that "A bluetooth device is trying to connect", after clicking Next to allow the connection the controller turns off, and the pairing driver install fails. I try to turn the controller back on and the same thing just keeps happening.

Thanks in advanced.
I specifically registered to reply to say that I love you, InhexSTER.
Got a problem with my analog stick. have everything installed etc and now my analog stick is buggy or something. if i go in the menu in fifa with it and hold the stick 1 time down i goes for 2-4 times to the bottom. ingame are 2 controllers avaiable as well. cannot play like this. an answer would be great!
(06-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Niggo Wrote: Got a problem with my analog stick. have everything installed etc and now my analog stick is buggy or something. if i go in the menu in fifa with it and hold the stick 1 time down i goes for 2-4 times to the bottom. ingame are 2 controllers avaiable as well. cannot play like this. an answer would be great!

Go to the settings tab and check "Hide DS4 Controller"
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Niggo Wrote: Got a problem with my analog stick. have everything installed etc and now my analog stick is buggy or something. if i go in the menu in fifa with it and hold the stick 1 time down i goes for 2-4 times to the bottom. ingame are 2 controllers avaiable as well. cannot play like this. an answer would be great!

Go to the settings tab and check "Hide DS4 Controller"
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
did that, still not fixed. all controlls changes.