DS4 To XInput Wrapper
@op- you definatly deserves the rep. Thanks for your contribution.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  

Sponsored links

So looks like for now I won't be releasing newer versions of this tool. While trying to get rumble working I have been playing around with sending data back to the controller and it seems my controller having issues working with PS4 now (PS4 stops registering button presses after few minutes). So if you used this tool YOU ARE SAVE( I use Microsoft DirectInput to read from contoller) in this version.

Also to make current version work best, you might want to try using controller with a game without my tool. I found some games work flawlessly out of the box. Some other let you use controller but you need to map the buttons in setitngs. (This could solve double input issue)
That's really unfortunate to hear.
Would you happen to know if anyone is working on custom drivers for the controller?
Your tool works flawlessly for FFXIV and my PS2 Emulator.
(11-18-2013, 01:06 AM)Grimnir Wrote: Would you happen to know if anyone is working on custom drivers for the controller?

So far haven't heard any discussion on this. Would be very nice if someome could sniff traffic between PS4 and DS4 with hardware sniffer.(They are pretty expensive, so sadly i can't aquire one at the moment). So far i do have custom driver that can read all required data from controller.
I'm having troubles with this, i have C++ 2012 installed along with the 2010 distro, latest directx and all, the app is still crashing on startup.
Gpu: GTX 780
RAM: 6 gb
Processor: i7 920
(11-18-2013, 11:18 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: So far haven't heard any discussion on this. Would be very nice if someome could sniff traffic between PS4 and DS4 with hardware sniffer.(They are pretty expensive, so sadly i can't aquire one at the moment). So far i do have custom driver that can read all required data from controller.

That does seem like quite the problem. Have you tried contacting Scarlet.Crush himself on the matter? He has not posted in a while, but I'm sure he could help out.
(11-19-2013, 06:13 AM)Grimnir Wrote: That does seem like quite the problem. Have you tried contacting Scarlet.Crush himself on the matter? He has not posted in a while, but I'm sure he could help out.

Yeah, I sent PM but so far didn't get any respone

(11-19-2013, 02:04 AM)sarodimin Wrote: I'm having troubles with this, i have C++ 2012 installed along with the 2010 distro, latest directx and all, the app is still crashing on startup.

Did the ScpDriver install properrly? Check under System Devices in Device Manager. (Scp Virtual Bus Driver).
(11-19-2013, 02:04 AM)sarodimin Wrote: I'm having troubles with this, i have C++ 2012 installed along with the 2010 distro, latest directx and all, the app is still crashing on startup.

I find windows 8 has a tendency to block programs like this. If you right click all of the files individually, you can select "Unblock" and that should get it running.
I'm totally going to pickup a ds4 controller now because of this. Can't wait! My question is, since the ds4 doesn't need special drivers to connect to windows, is the input lag reduced anymore than Scarlett's own driver? He did a pretty good job, but lately in fast paced games I've been noticing the slight delay. I still prefer wireless over wires, so just wondering if the ds4 controller is even faster in response.
(11-20-2013, 11:13 AM)unvaluablespace Wrote: I'm totally going to pickup a ds4 controller now because of this. Can't wait! My question is, since the ds4 doesn't need special drivers to connect to windows, is the input lag reduced anymore than Scarlett's own driver? He did a pretty good job, but lately in fast paced games I've been noticing the slight delay. I still prefer wireless over wires, so just wondering if the ds4 controller is even faster in response.

Should be about same, in the tool it polls controller at about 60fps (16ms), I am not sure what actual rate is on hardware level