DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(11-26-2013, 05:31 AM)mrblue81 Wrote: Thats a shame, AC4 wont let me change the controller mappings. I wish there was a motioninjoy-esque solution to this, though something less botnetty. I have to choose between a super comfy ds4, or a less comfy ds3 with proper button mappings.. hmm

Motionjoy is horrible and something I'd never go back to, even if it is the first to support DS4. I've been using the scarlet.crush for my DS3 and once that failed I decided to invest in a DS4 in hopes of new software to support it. Which if you look at my last post, someone has full support for the Ds4 with mapping, rumble and lighting, but requires you to buy a 60$ piece of hardware.

Sponsored links

Good job TC. I need a new controller too because my DS3 is dying so this is great. Cant wait till rumble support is added
(11-26-2013, 10:06 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: Good job TC. I need a new controller too because my DS3 is dying so this is great. Cant wait till rumble support is added

Chances are we might be waiting a while since he does not have access to a hardware sniffer to catch the data between the DS4 and the PS4. As well as needing a PS4.
And it seems no one has stepped up to do so. The only person that has a working program so far is CronosMAX. But that involves buying a 60$ tool to use it.
Big update!! I was able to get LED/Rumble working through USB. After I sort out controlls for them through USB i will be looking into BT support.
So far everything is done through default driver Smile
Nice going; i was hoping an enterprising developer would take this on.
(11-30-2013, 01:35 AM)InhexSTER Wrote: Big update!! I was able to get LED/Rumble working through USB. After I sort out controlls for them through USB i will be looking into BT support.
So far everything is done through default driver Smile

YES! This just made my night! Any idea when we will be getting controls to toggle rumble/leds?
One question this tool is working on my pc but impossible to avoid double input on FIFA 14 (original not cracked) is there a way to bypass it ?
I just signed up to say to InhexSTER that I've been using the tool and it has been great. Keep up the good work.
Hello, I've been having a problem with it finding the controller. Rather, the controller isn't labeled "Wireless Controller" but "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch." I'm not sure if that is the reason it's not able to be found or not. Everything else seems to work properly. I've tried removing the controller and repairing but it never changes. Please help.
(11-30-2013, 03:53 PM)Psychospark Wrote: Hello, I've been having a problem with it finding the controller. Rather, the controller isn't labeled "Wireless Controller" but "6 axis 14 button device with hat switch." I'm not sure if that is the reason it's not able to be found or not. Everything else seems to work properly. I've tried removing the controller and repairing but it never changes. Please help.

Interesting, can you send me hardware id (VID and PID from device manager)
right click on controller, go to properties, then go to hardware tab and open USB Input device's properties. Open details tab and select Hardware iD's from a dropdown, should be in a form of USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4

Also to anyone else whose controller is different then USB\VID_054C&PID_05C4 please send it to me