DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(11-30-2013, 07:41 PM)Wightnish Wrote: First of all, thanks for your work!

There are still a few issues I'm experiencing:

1. The left analog sticks sometimes behave weirdly. In Dark Souls, my camera was constantly spinning around the character. In Injustice, during character select, the character select was constantly moving downwards until I moved the stick up once. Then it would work for some time, until it started spinning again (also: double input).

2. The controller is not recognized as an xbox 360 controller. This may not be an issue for some, but I have gotten used to the xbox 360 prompts. As example, Injustice now tells me to do some combo, I have to press "left + right + [4]", instead of "left + right + Y". I don't know if this is an easy fix, but if it is, I would greatly appreciate this being implemented!

This issue caused by double input,game receives data from both controllers. So far haven't found a solution yet.

Sponsored links

(11-30-2013, 07:41 PM)Wightnish Wrote: First of all, thanks for your work!

There are still a few issues I'm experiencing:

1. The left analog sticks sometimes behave weirdly. In Dark Souls, my camera was constantly spinning around the character. In Injustice, during character select, the character select was constantly moving downwards until I moved the stick up once. Then it would work for some time, until it started spinning again (also: double input).

2. The controller is not recognized as an xbox 360 controller. This may not be an issue for some, but I have gotten used to the xbox 360 prompts. As example, Injustice now tells me to do some combo, I have to press "left + right + [4]", instead of "left + right + Y". I don't know if this is an easy fix, but if it is, I would greatly appreciate this being implemented!

I think both problems are the controller selection. Because both controllers show up you are selecting the regular controller and not the 360 converted controls. I was having this same issue at first until I realized this and then set the other controller in the game options.
Intel Core i7 4770K, 16GB RAM, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, Samsung 840EVO 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Windows 8.1 Pro (VMs: Ubuntu, XP, Vista, 7).
Just for information, while waiting your 100% fonctionnal program, i've found an easy solution to get working like 360 controller by cheating ps4 controler detection by a Logitech Rumblepad 2 in regedit (working great for FIFA 14 and didn't work with DS4 tool or x360ce)

Plug your ds4 by usb or bluetooth, go to the registry (type regedit in command line), go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\VID_054C&PID_05C4 and change OEMName 'Wireless Controller' by 'Logitech Rumblepad 2 USB'

Buttons should be mapped correctly and no double input. (no led and vibration control of course).

By the way what i liked very much in DS3 tool was the auto power off option which was great because ds4 controller doesn't seem to power off automaticaly
Curious, how did MIJ (DS3) get around the double input problem

I can use PS3 controllers in NBA 2K14 and FIFA 14 no problems

but with this i'm having lots of problems
(11-30-2013, 09:10 PM)SS2006 Wrote: Curious, how did MIJ (DS3) get around the double input problem

I can use PS3 controllers in NBA 2K14 and FIFA 14 no problems

but with this i'm having lots of problems

They use custom driver, that make the windows treat it as if its not a controller
(11-26-2013, 01:53 AM)mrblue81 Wrote: Is there a way to remap buttons? The triggers and shoulder buttons are opposite of what I am used to.

I'm all for this as well, even if it was just a checkbox on the DS4 to XInput Mapper UI that said "flip shoulder buttons" and that saved out to a config file, that would be awesome, it drives me nuts having flipped controls.
Hey, could you help me with this?
I cant install the scpdriver.exe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-01-2013, 05:13 AM)hatibusuk Wrote: Hey, could you help me with this?
I cant install the scpdriver.exe

Have you tried right clicking on the .exe and making sure it is unblocked, then running a force install?
(12-01-2013, 05:36 AM)Grimnir Wrote: Have you tried right clicking on the .exe and making sure it is unblocked, then running a force install?

wont helping.

it said "SCP Virtual Bus Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [1/12/2013 2:45:37 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 x86)
Could not find a valid configuration."
(12-01-2013, 08:47 AM)hatibusuk Wrote: it said "SCP Virtual Bus Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [1/12/2013 2:45:37 PM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 x86)
Could not find a valid configuration."

Maybe its an issue on x86 (32 Bit) OS, I will investigate.