DS4 To XInput Wrapper
Not working for me.

Sponsored links

I'm using a bluetooth 4.0 stick.
Pairing was easy, and connecting is easy.
All without delay or bugs, works perfect!

The only thing is that i need to sit down in a 3 meter range, otherwise it will lag or it gives a delay while playing.
InhexSTER, your IRC server doesn't work, PM sent.
Hi guys, i am back from holidays, I will try catch up on new posts probably sometime today/tomorrow.
Right away I will say that most likely i will not be releasing updates anytime soon. As I can't spend too much on this project update will become less frequent as well.
So as many have been asking the source code will be available very soon.
(01-06-2014, 07:24 PM)InhexSTER Wrote: Hi guys, i am back from holidays, I will try catch up on new posts probably sometime today/tomorrow.
Right away I will say that most likely i will not be releasing updates anytime soon. As I can't spend too much on this project update will become less frequent as well.
So as many have been asking the source code will be available very soon.

Welcome back InhexSTER,
I have only registered in this forum to say thank you very much for your efforts, I know how
You are a wonderful person when you When you refused to get donations!
Your Wonderful morals make me remember wonderful morals of Islam religion,

I wish you were a Muslim!

I have a suggestion for you, which is to host your source code on github instead of google code.

github became a standard platform for coding Cooperative projects and its interface is way better than google code.

I have a question about dualshock 4,
ds4 include a built in Six-axis motion sensing systems(three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer),
Is there any possibility of support this motion sensor and make use of it on pc?

Thank you -again- for you hard work and wonderful morals
With my regards
(01-06-2014, 12:46 AM)Eggbom Wrote: Ok, maby the game doesnt support full controller support?
I have the same with cs go, menu doesnt work with controller, in game perfect.
And what about the mouse cursor, doesnt work either in menu?

Well both games are designed for consoles and have full support. No cursors on the main menu.
I can however use the main menu in Brothers and do the a command at the start where is says push the left and right trigger. However, after that there is nothing.
I'm using windows 7 64 bit if that's the reason.
(01-06-2014, 08:45 PM)Web Developer Wrote: Welcome back InhexSTER,
I have only registered in this forum to say thank you very much for your efforts, I know how
You are a wonderful person when you When you refused to get donations!
Your Wonderful morals make me remember wonderful morals of Islam religion,

I wish you were a Muslim!

I have a suggestion for you, which is to host your source code on github instead of google code.

github became a standard platform for coding Cooperative projects and its interface is way better than google code.

I have a question about dualshock 4,
ds4 include a built in Six-axis motion sensing systems(three axis gyroscope, three axis accelerometer),
Is there any possibility of support this motion sensor and make use of it on pc?

Thank you -again- for you hard work and wonderful morals
With my regards

Why is religion needed to decipher who is a good person ?
Is it possible to have the L2 and R2 buttons be considered as buttons? I'm trying to play Megaman X8 on the controller, and L2 and R2 aren't registering as buttons at all when I try to change the bindings.
any reason to use this over SCP (I suppose it supports DS4 too right?)
Thanks a ton for this..
Not sure if you are aware but the program has been crashing on me when I use a DX input key in ventrillo.
I tried using an emulator software known as pinnacle profiler: http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/
and it crashes as well with this running.
Likely may be the same issue in most or all voice clients, not sure.

I was trying to map the touch pad to act as right cntrl, because a lot of voice clients seem to have issues with dx inputs, stalling or locking up in some manner.
But the second I start pinnacle now it crashes the software.

Regardless thanks again. I really appreciate this. ^^

(01-06-2014, 09:37 PM)mep69 Wrote: Why is religion needed to decipher who is a good person ?

Don't even bother.. Some people just think they are better than others..
So much for being humble.
Anyway nothing good comes from religion or politics in forums.. Best left alone..