DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(05-12-2014, 07:56 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Use with teamspeak? if you mean to use the controllers audio port then not currently, nor do I know if its even something under development
Let me just quote:
"7. Make sure you quit all other apps/games that can use the controller
(Steam/Uplay/TeamSpeak, etc) if you are using Hide DS4 controller option"
So i want to use TeamSpeak while using my DS4 controller. If I use them now simultaneously my computer starts to freeze.

Sponsored links

(05-12-2014, 09:17 PM)iTzTiGeR Wrote: Let me just quote:
"7. Make sure you quit all other apps/games that can use the controller
(Steam/Uplay/TeamSpeak, etc) if you are using Hide DS4 controller option"
So i want to use TeamSpeak while using my DS4 controller. If I use them now simultaneously my computer starts to freeze.

You can use both, you are misinterpreting the requirement, that is just telling you if another application IS USING or NEEDS TO USE the controller it must be closed before you can connect or start the wrapper, the other application can then be started again after you controller is connected. If your computer is freezing that is likely due to an unrelated issue.

FYI new project forks such as http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver have done a good job at getting around this
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
Rainbow 
(05-12-2014, 10:22 PM)jhebbel Wrote: You can use both, you are misinterpreting the requirement, that is just telling you if another application IS USING or NEEDS TO USE the controller it must be closed before you can connect or start the wrapper, the other application can then be started again after you controller is connected. If your computer is freezing that is likely due to an unrelated issue.

FYI new project forks such as http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-DS4Window...k-4-driver have done a good job at getting around this

Ah, I see. I tried it now (got my OS reinstalled yesterday) and it's working now. Thanks for the enlightenment!
For whatever reason sometimes, or when the battery dies, I have to remove the device entirely and reinstall it, or games wont recognize it properly.
CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.2 | RAM: 8GB DDR3 | GPU: 1GB Radeon HD5550 @ Stock
Running: 1.1.0.5764
(05-11-2014, 03:54 AM)piccolo113 Wrote: I'd been using this to play some games on Steam with my DS4, but now I've run into an issue. Now, no matter if I start the wrapper first or plug the controller in first, the Wrapper doesn't see the controller and therefore doesn't have the Options button available. For all the good the Wrapper does, I might as well not even turn it on, now. Is there any way to fix this?

having this problem too. happens after resuming from sleep. why cant i just press the button and have it connect like my ps4? I shouldnt have to fiddle with software everytime i want it to connect. the software should be invisible for all intents and purposes, other than configuration. once configured we should have no need to go into it again.
(05-13-2014, 09:29 AM)eats7 Wrote: having this problem too. happens after resuming from sleep. why cant i just press the button and have it connect like my ps4? I shouldnt have to fiddle with software everytime i want it to connect. the software should be invisible for all intents and purposes, other than configuration. once configured we should have no need to go into it again.

This is exactly how 1.3 RC3 works; you can even make a shortcut to have it start up with your system. Once the program is running, simply pressing the PS button to connect it to your PC is enough to get everything set up.
The DS4 tool has been working just fine for me for a long while now just recently it seems to be acting up for some reason... while playing any game of any kind using it sometimes the controller will just die and i hear the sound windows makes when you connect a device several times once I look at the tool itself it seems like the controller is losing connection and then reconnecting btw I'm using a USB cable for this not wireless.

Also once this dose occur it no longer has an xbox listing under controllers only the wireless controller will show up. Usually this isnt a huge problem but it seems to have gotten worse as the controller is no longer recognized as a xbox controller for the particular game im using and the only way to fix it seems to be to reinstall the drivers... so I'm just curious if anyone else has encountered this issue in any form for a usb connection.
So how's that start with windows option coming along Smile
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
I installed the drivers with ScpDriver, but when I start ScpServer, the noise sounds that drivers are being installed, A windows pop up appears stating drivers are being installed, then my PC freezes and I have to restart it. It's happened the three times I've tried it.

Using Windows 7, and have tried both 1.2.1 and 1.2.2.

What is wrong?

Edit: Reinstalled my 360 controller drivers and it works fine now. Don't know what that was about since I was just using a 360 controller for the past couple of days.
Hey im trying to connect my PS4 with your steps. But my computer seems not to find my controller or anything when i connect it( USB). what am I missing or doing wrong? Having Windows 7 Ultimate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)