DS4 To XInput Wrapper
(05-30-2014, 09:27 PM)jhebbel Wrote: A quick search of those 2 games showed that they either have no 360 support or flaky at best. You can use a newer version of the tool that supports km/mouse mapping though and still be able to play that way.

I downloaded the new version and my controller was detected but i dont now what u meant to do now. how u map controls?

how i add a profile?

Sponsored links

(05-30-2014, 10:06 PM)rohan-v-123 Wrote: I downloaded the new version and my controller was detected but i dont now what u meant to do now. how u map controls?

What version are you running? If you got it from this thread then its old and likely dosnt have the mapping functionality.
[Image: LogoBusiness3.png]
IM 2 Beta now supporting plugins and even more devices.

Website | Forum | Donate $2 and remove ads from the tool
(05-30-2014, 10:09 PM)jhebbel Wrote: What version are you running? If you got it from this thread then its old and likely dosnt have the mapping functionality.

yh i got it from that thread. before i downloaded that i had the lastest version listed by the developer on page 1. 1.2. how can u use the ps4 controller then to play blacklight, ghost recon or crossfire. i wanna now how you map controls. pls help
(05-30-2014, 10:30 PM)rohan-v-123 Wrote: yh i got it from that thread. before i downloaded that i had the lastest version listed by the developer on page 1. 1.2. how can u use the ps4 controller then to play blacklight, ghost recon or crossfire. i wanna now how you map controls. pls help

Well first step is to get a newer version of the tool, the ones listed in this thread are before mapping support was fully coded in, one of the newer ones that im developing can be found by following the link in my sig, you must uninstall the SCP stuff though as only one program can be used to emulate a device at a time.

(05-30-2014, 10:38 PM)jhebbel Wrote: Well first step is to get a newer version of the tool, the ones listed in this thread are before mapping support was fully coded in, one of the newer ones that im developing can be found by following the link in my sig, you must uninstall the SCP stuff though as only one program can be used to emulate a device at a time.

i have downloaded ur lastest tool. controller detected. now how do i make my controller compatible to use with crossfire. ghost recon phantoms and blacklight retribution.
(05-30-2014, 11:00 PM)rohan-v-123 Wrote: i have downloaded ur lastest tool. controller detected. now how do i make my controller compatible to use with crossfire. ghost recon phantoms and blacklight retribution.

http://youtu.be/eOMtiZfbPqM

link is private, cant access.
(05-30-2014, 09:03 PM)jhebbel Wrote:

Make sure you have the HID box checked thats referenced in that video, otherwise your DS4 has no services that the DS4 Tool can use.

I followed step by step, but it doesn't work. Now even my laptop doesn't. I took a screen to help you with what I'm saying.

So it asks me to allow the device, when I click ok, the box pops open, when I hit next, the solid white light at the top of the DS4 controller goes off while it's installing Bluetooth HID and the device is gone from devices and printers. Every time I hit the PS button it does the same steps and the light never turns blue. Just goes dark again.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HI, my L2 / R2 doesn't seem to work, everything else work fine.

I have no respond from Xinput test either

any helps?
Thanks
Hi! First at all, thanks for develop this software. I've follow all the steps that you show in the video and everything went well (ds4 is linked to PC). But I've a problem with right analog stick, when I'm playing to Watch_Dogs the camera moves down all the time... (happen exactly the same with Battlefield 4) I've recorded a video to show you:

Information:
DSWindows (1.4.0.2)
Windows 7 Professional 64bits
Watch Dogs Deluxe Edition

Thanks.