DS4 To XInput Wrapper
I'm having an issue connecting using bluetooth. I connect the DS4 but after about 5 seconds the light goes off at the back and it disconnects and is removed as a device..
The chipset is Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR8510 A10 4.0) and is Bluetooth 4.0.
I really have no idea where to look.

Sponsored links

Well I'm about to re-install the latest version of this.
I just setup a HTPC / SteamStreamer in the loungeroom (again) and thought I'd try the newer tools which continue to get updates.

HOLY CRAP.

DS4Tool is probably one of the most ghastly pieces of code I've put near my machine in a long time. It's laggy, bloated, unreliable and just awful.

It's a crying shame this particular one had work stopped on it. I just hope it hasn't made a mess of my system.
Hey,

any chance to run a Dualshock 3 and Dualshock 4 on one USB Dongle? To get the DS3 working I need to install the MotionJoy driver for the USB dongle but then the DS4 won't work.
Does anyone know how to make work two DS4 controllers ?

I have no issue to use one controller but when I try to connect a second one, it is not recognized.

Do I have to install something or to do something special to make works both controllers ?
Hi,

My controller works in game but all the key mappings are wrong and the custom mapping feature on the xinput wrapper does not work for me

any ideas why?

thx
I need help. Im trying to play dark souls 2 on PC with my ps4 controller. I downloaded everything i need and installed it all, i have the DS4 to Xlinput Mapper 1.2.2 up, it says "controller 1 ready to use" i can hit "options" where the new window with the picture of the ps4 controller is and where i can change the light bar colour or turn it off, where i can click "custom control mapping" and everything... I can even turn on the touch pad and enable it, i can move my cursor around with it. I hit "set" and "save" but when i load up dark souls 2 it doesnt work. It had to have been able to detect the controller because the button legend at the bottom shows xbox 360 buttons, like "B is back" etc. what do i do? The only thing i can think of is when i downloaded the latest xbox 360 drivers, when it said. "Select operating system" no windows 8 options came up, just windows 7, so i downloaded that one. Please help...

Okay so i realized the touchpad works. But when i get in game and click the button down on the touch pad it punches, and the touch pad controls the camera.
hey, is there any way to make the computer recognize the motion movements of the controller? like shaking, turning left, etc.
Can someone help me out? I had to do a format, but grabbed some things from my Windows.Old folder. I believe I may have grabbed my DS4 scpserver and whatnot and even tried to run it without properly installing things first.

Is there a way to do a clean uninstall of all DS3/DS4 related xinput wrappers? I can't get my DS4 to work for the life of me. I also don't have a DS3 (which is what I started out with before I had a DS4) and before I formatted DS3 and DS4 both worked no problem.

TLDR I need to remove all DS4/DS3 related xinput wrappers, drivers etc so I can install them correctly. Thanks for the help.
(08-04-2014, 07:51 AM)SimpleSwift Wrote: I need help. Im trying to play dark souls 2 on PC with my ps4 controller. I downloaded everything i need and installed it all, i have the DS4 to Xlinput Mapper 1.2.2 up, it says "controller 1 ready to use" i can hit "options" where the new window with the picture of the ps4 controller is and where i can change the light bar colour or turn it off, where i can click "custom control mapping" and everything... I can even turn on the touch pad and enable it, i can move my cursor around with it. I hit "set" and "save" but when i load up dark souls 2 it doesnt work. It had to have been able to detect the controller because the button legend at the bottom shows xbox 360 buttons, like "B is back" etc. what do i do? The only thing i can think of is when i downloaded the latest xbox 360 drivers, when it said. "Select operating system" no windows 8 options came up, just windows 7, so i downloaded that one. Please help...

Okay so i realized the touchpad works. But when i get in game and click the button down on the touch pad it punches, and the touch pad controls the camera.

Have you tried to check the option to "Hide DS4 Controller"? some games only recognize the DS4 when you use that
(07-31-2014, 02:19 PM)CyberPunked Wrote: I'm having an issue connecting using bluetooth. I connect the DS4 but after about 5 seconds the light goes off at the back and it disconnects and is removed as a device..
The chipset is Cambridge Silicon Radio (CSR8510 A10 4.0) and is Bluetooth 4.0.
I really have no idea where to look.

Charge the controller, don't question me, just do it.