DS4 Tool breaking my controllers?
Is there any possible way that DS4 Tool has broken / messed up my controller? First controller the left, up and right buttons on my dpad stopped working, they don't even work when connected to the PS4. This controllers only a couple months old bought specifically to use on my PC and I hardly use it. So I figured it was just bad luck and got my other controller.

Hooked up my other DS4 controller everything worked fine. Disconnected the controller when I was done and went and used my PS4 for a bit. Yesterday I took the controller back over to my PC to keep playing some dragon ball z to find out that now the R1 button on this controller isn't working.

1 controller sure I could say it's just bad luck and faulty hardware. I take really good care of my controllers because there is nothing more frustrating then broken, s****y controllers. 2 Controllers having very similar issues and the only common denominator is they both worked fine until I started using them on my PC. So either something screwy is going on or I'm just that unlucky.

Sponsored links

Software cannot damage hardware in that way.

It's more likely that your USB ports on your computer somehow did it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-09-2015, 09:13 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Software cannot damage hardware in that way.

It's more likely that your USB ports on your computer somehow did it.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised if that's the case, unimpressed with the quality of the ds4 since day 1. Guess I'll just go buy an xbox controller for windows.
If the controllers have warranties, I would take them back and either get a refund or new DS4 controllers.
Yeah, I've never had issues with DS4 tool at all. The only issue I've had with my controller is the rubber starting to peel off of the left stick from being used so much.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]