DS4Windows - J2K
Well, I know this program is for ds4 but I'm actually using horipad fps plus(for ps4/3). And I think I am not one of those few who use the controller.
I tried really hard to find a xbox controller simulator for this, yet I found none. If, just if you could, to make this program compatible with the controller, I'll appreciate that.

Sponsored links

Does anyone have experience with macros?
The macros tool is decent, it allows action recording and editing and works quite well.... until I connect a second DS4.

Whenever I use a macro command on one gamepad (P1 in a game), it activates the same action on the second pad (P2) and vice versa. Both gamepads have separate profiles. I've tried unticking the commands on the P2 profile. Whenever I add or delete a macro, it's added or deleted in both profiles. I've tried deleting the commands from the .xml files for P2 in the profiles folder.

Any help would be appreciated.
front usb ports make the pc not see the Controller. instead use back ports

hoped that help any one from my error
Hi there.

I don't know why, but DS4 only recognize one controller. If I insert another ps4 controller, simply doesn't shows up anything. Keep charging but nothing happens.

Anyone with the same issue?
(08-29-2017, 04:13 PM)ledones Wrote: Hi there.

I don't know why, but DS4 only recognize one controller. If I insert another ps4 controller, simply doesn't shows up anything. Keep charging but nothing happens.

That means you're using the old version. I have no idea why this thread is still open. New versions are done by Ryochan. So google that and download the new version. This version isn't supported anymore.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
(08-29-2017, 04:23 PM)shinra358 Wrote: That means you're using the old version. I have no idea why this thread is still open. New versions are done by Ryochan. So google that and download the new version. This version isn't supported anymore.

I'm using 1.4.52 which I installed last week from the main website.
(08-29-2017, 04:13 PM)ledones Wrote: Hi there.

I had the same problem. Go to the Settings tab and try out different Use Xinput Ports options. Fixed it for me.
(08-29-2017, 05:39 PM)ledones Wrote: I'm using 1.4.52 which I installed last week from the main website.

And as i told you, j2k version is dead. The project is continued by ryochan. The latest versin is 1.4.91....
(08-29-2017, 06:02 PM)shinra358 Wrote: And as i told you, j2k version is dead. The project is continued by ryochan. The latest versin is 1.4.91....

It's insane but works when I plug in the another usb port (usb 2).

And the other controller, the one was working, just work when plug in the main usb (usb 1).

'Stranger things' ...
because it is a bug. it is fixed already. delete what you have and get the new version.