DS4Windows - J2K
Thanks for the 1.4.0.8 update.
I can now map select/start to share/options while also mapping it to left touch/right touch as i wanted and everything seems to work fine.
But when having the controls mapped like that the program crashes when disconnecting the controller using PS Button + options.

Sponsored links

(10-31-2014, 07:35 PM)greenblood82 Wrote: Thanks for the 1.4.0.8 update.
I can now map select/start to share/options while also mapping it to left touch/right touch as i wanted and everything seems to work fine.
But when having the controls mapped like that the program crashes when disconnecting the controller using PS Button + options.

Yeah you're totally right, currently fixing it up.
Version 1.4.0.81
Fix crash when disconnecting by PS+Options
Thanks for all the updates.

I'm currently having an issue getting the Shift Mod to work. Also, "Fall Back" seems off.
(10-31-2014, 10:19 PM)Nabs Wrote: Thanks for all the updates.

I'm currently having an issue getting the Shift Mod to work. Also, "Fall Back" seems off.

I just fixed it, I'll be pushing it out soon.

EDIT:
Version 1.4.0.85
Many fixes for shift modifier
(11-01-2014, 11:46 PM)Jays2Kings Wrote: I just fixed it, I'll be pushing it out soon.

EDIT:
Version 1.4.0.85
Many fixes for shift modifier

Thanks again.

Someone just brought this to my attention: If your set a touchpad button to a letter key only, it'll still function as a mouse (left click/right click). Is that intended, and if so, is there any way to disable it?
Does this works with the toshiba stack?
(11-03-2014, 05:22 PM)Nabs Wrote: Thanks again.

Someone just brought this to my attention: If your set a touchpad button to a letter key only, it'll still function as a mouse (left click/right click). Is that intended, and if so, is there any way to disable it?

Seems to be a bug, and I'll be fixing it soon.
(11-03-2014, 09:12 PM)Cryzer Wrote: Does this works with the toshiba stack?

As of right now no, I believe support was taken out due to when adding ds4 disconnects by PS+options it didn't work with toshiba. I can see what happened exactly but I can't make a promise of it coming back.
Asked to donate $2, donated $5, email from [email protected] saying he needed a reply. I replied with email from my signup acct. and my PayPal email address. No reply and still have ads on DS4windows.
(11-03-2014, 11:27 PM)kidsdad4 Wrote: Asked to donate $2, donated $5, email from [email protected] saying he needed a reply. I replied with email from my signup acct. and my PayPal email address. No reply and still have ads on DS4windows.

You're in the wrong thread. This program does not have ads.