DS4Windows - J2K
Prolly cuz R2/L2 is mapped as an axis and not a "button" I think.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

1.4.0.71 works great. Thanks for the error fix! Laugh

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about an issue I'm having: If a physical mouse or mouse receiver isn't plugged into my Windows 8.1 machine, the cursor is invisible. I can still move it with the DualShock 4, but I can't see where it goes, just what it's hovering over at the time. I know this is probably a Windows thing, but does anyone know a registry hack to disable it or something? I like bringing my desktop to friends' houses with the DualShock 4, and I like to minimize what I bring, so being able to not have to worry about a physical mouse being plugged in would be great.
I think I figured out what was causing the small window in the bottom left. If you want to try this code Jay. Formborderstyle.None should fix the problem on windows 7. Only problem now is if the "start minimized" button is checked it will still be in alt+tab menu until you maximize then re-minimize.

Quote: if (FormWindowState.Minimized == this.WindowState)
{
this.Hide();
this.ShowInTaskbar = false;
this.FormBorderStyle = FormBorderStyle.None;
}
Is there a way to remap the L2/R2 triggers as buttons as opposed to axis? That is the only issue I am having now that Jays2Kings helped me resolve the other issues I was having.
(10-14-2014, 10:27 AM)pedrovay2003 Wrote: I'm getting a Microsoft .NET Framework error every time I try to start the program in Windows 8.1 now. Here's a copy/paste:

Im getting the same since it auto updated yesterday.
Haven't used my DS4 for a while but today i updated to 1.4.0.71 and I can no longer bind left and right touch to back and start, while at the same time share and options are also bound to back and start. When i do that only one of the buttons will work. For example right touch works as start but options doesn't or the other way around.
(10-16-2014, 08:55 PM)marcoboyle Wrote: Im getting the same since it auto updated yesterday.

If the tool is on 1.4.0.7, just run the updater again, there is another update.
(10-16-2014, 09:02 PM)greenblood82 Wrote: Haven't used my DS4 for a while but today i updated to 1.4.0.71 and I can no longer bind left and right touch to back and start, while at the same time share and options are also bound to back and start. When i do that only one of the buttons will work. For example right touch works as start but options doesn't or the other way around.

I can't test what happened right now but I'll look into it later.

Also I'll try that code later youturnjason, thanks.
Version 1.4.0.75
Reworked x360 mapping again, better support for mapping multiple buttons to the same thing + swapping buttons
Made the exclusive warning last message when connecting a controller that can't get exclusive control to make it more noticeable
Hovering over the log message at the bottom shows the full message
Default colors provided when a new profile is made for certain controls
In the latest version, the analogue sticks refuse to work.
All other buttons work fine, just the analogue sticks.
If I install an older version of the tool, they work fine -- no issues on the hardware side, appears to be a major fault in this version.
Same here. I can only move up and down on the left stick.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb