DS4Windows - J2K
Sorry I accidently broke a few things, I'll be fixing it in the next hour.

EDIT:
Version 1.4.0.76
When using default controls, fix no controls working
When using custom controls, fix sticks not working
Hopefully removed DS4W from alt+tab menu when minimized

Sponsored links

Weird. It seems like most of my old profiles don't have analog stick support anymore. It seems kind of random since some do still have analog movement.

I'm on the latest update.

Edit: It looks like the shift modifier may be causing issues there. Everything works once it's disabled.

Edit 2: Err.. I'm not so sure about the last edit.
Yeah, update didn't work. Still the same issue.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Ok for now v1.4.0.761 will revert the control changes, I'll do so more testing over the weekend, sorry about all the trouble.
This is strange... analog sticks not working for anyone else in games? All other buttons work, even R3 and L3. But the sticks don't work. They appear to be working in the Controller Readings.

Tested in Skyrim and Steam Big Picture.
(10-23-2014, 02:20 AM)pnoozi Wrote: This is strange... analog sticks not working for anyone else in games? All other buttons work, even R3 and L3. But the sticks don't work. They appear to be working in the Controller Readings.

Tested in Skyrim and Steam Big Picture.

^ Seems to be fixed by latest update. I suppose I should have tried that first. Biggrin Sorry for not reading.
can anyone tell me how to reduce latency? i have it over usb and it has 4ms latency.
(10-23-2014, 07:14 AM)spiwar Wrote: can anyone tell me how to reduce latency? i have it over usb and it has 4ms latency.

Ive noticed that this depends on the type of BT adapter. My laptop can get around 3-4 while my old BT 2.1+EDR (yes barely meets min) can get less than 1 to 2 ms at most.

Hey Jayz2Kings, for some odd reason I cannot get DInput to work. Im scratching my head right now. I unbinded all the X360 controls and all sorts to make it DInput only since I have a profile to switch between Xinput and Dinput. Anyone else have this issue or they got it working?

Edit: So I got DInput to work by plugging it in via USB but it does not work over BT. Interesting but it makes me wonder if its a BT limitation.......
The driver crashes now a few seconds after launching, with or without a controller connected. None of the previous versions have done that. It doesn't just close, it pulls up a not responding prompt and an option to send data to Microsoft. I have it starting minimized, and clicking on it I cannot get it to show the window at all before crashing. I'd assume it has something to do with your recent changes attempting to remove it from the alt tab list while minimized. Windows 7 64-Bit.

EDIT:

My bad. It seems to be not having Net framework installed. I had to uninstall it to get Geforce experience to stop failing to install, and I assumed it installed 4.0 like it claimed it did. But with that said, I'm still having issues. Sometimes when saving profiles I get a weird error message and a forced crash, in a different manner to the other crashes. Also, the start with touchpad disabled option works until you switch profiles or go to edit the save again, then it unchecks itself and starts working again by default.

Also, any idea why Page Down assigned under a shift modifier would fail to work for a RivaTuner OSD hotkey? I use Page Down to toggle on and off the OSD, and it doesn't seem to see the input with PS (as shift) + Square (PgDown), even though it's clearly pressing the page down key as any selected window scrolls down. I also have a Insert hotkey for RivaTuner screenshots, but I haven't tried to use it yet to see if it works. With macros, I wasn't able to map Alt+___. I had to end up using L1 as Alt, L2 as Shift, and R1 as Tab for the steam overlay and alt/tab menus. Although I guess it works out better that way because I can hold L1 and use R1 to tab through multiple apps rather than one at a time with a single key bound to an Alt+Tab macro.
I've just installed the program for the first time and I'm having a couple of small problems.

Firstly, I've checked the "Hide DS4" box and this correctly shows only the 360 controller in the Windows 8 "Game Controllers" window when connected via Bluetooth, but when I have the DS4 connected over USB (for example while charging) another "Wireless Controller" appears (see attached screenshot). If I click on its properties it registers inputs, so I assume it would cause problems with any game that can see non-360 controllers?

Secondly, I want to map the touchpad "button" to the select/back button, rather than using it as a touchpad. I tried setting "Left Touch" "Right Touch" "Upper Touch" and "Multitouch" to "Back" but it doesn't register presses in the centre or bottom of the pad. Here's how I've got my profile set up:

Is there a setting I've missed to just use the touchpad click as a button and ignore the touch position etc? If I put the controller in Dinput only mode it behaves how I want, but most games won't recognise it.

A third thing that isn't really a problem, but would be useful if the functionality is there: is it possible to set a different key/macro to a quick press vs hold of a button? (e.g. tap share for F12 screenshot, hold share for Alt+F10 Nvidia Shadowplay save). If it's not already possible I could probably set up an autohotkey script or something to acheive the same effect, but since I'm posting here I thought I might as well ask.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)