DS4Windows - J2K
Thanks for such an awesome software! I'm using it with Photoshop, but there is not enough buttons to bind everything. It would be great if there was an option to use one button with different modifiers.

Sponsored links

Can anyone explain to me what the curve setting does? Thanks.
When I connect the controller, he recognizes two controllers.
I do not know why?

Does anyone have a solution for that?

(There's a link to the image that shows the situation)

https://i.imgur.com/qNard7O.png
DS4Windows is not working in London 2012 game. At the beginning, you need to press Start button to begin. I keep pressing Options button, but nothing happens. Other games without problems. What should I do? Please help.
I began having problems with Bluetooth using the last 3 Windows 10 insider preview builds.  I use DS4Windows and for the last week and a bit I haven't been able to use my Dualshock 4 controllers over Bluetooth.  Here's my report on it, with a work-around (solution):

Bluetooth radios based on CSR chipsets may fail to work in Windows 10 insider preview builds, and possibly future public releases.

Confirmed with builds:

In the device manager, the Bluetooth radio appears under the Bluetooth device category with a yellow exclamation mark triangle. 

Windows reports the following error:
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

The usual uninstallation and scan for hardware changes, with or without rebooting the machine between these steps doesn't resolve the problem.

The usual run upgrade to update drivers doesn't resolve the problem.  There are no drivers to install or upgrade.  Websites for device manufacturers recommend you use the Generic Bluetooth Radio driver supplied with Windows 10.

Solution
The easiest way to solve this is to buy a new USB Bluetooth dongle that uses a different chipset, such as Broadcom.  The moment you insert one of these Bluetooth dongles, Windows should install up-to four drivers, and you'll have functioning Bluetooth again.

If your machine has a built-in Bluetooth radio, disable it in the BIOS/UEFI to prevent Windows from trying to make it work.  Not required, but it's cleaner if you disable it, especially when you browse the device manager.  (Thanks to StephenPSA for that tip).

One Bluetooth dongle using a Broadcom radio which received good reviews is the IOGear #GBU521   (GBU521W6 is the multi-language version).   This dongle supports Bluetooth 4.0 and is backwards compatible with 3.0, 2.1, 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0, supports speeds up-to 3Mbps, dual-mode and Bluetooth Low Energy mode.  I have personally tested this one, and it is working on the latest insider preview build released to the fast channel.

You could wait and see if Microsoft fixes this problem, but who knows how long this could take (if ever resolved).  Bluetooth radios are inexpensive and useful.

I hope this helps.

I know CSR bluetooth radios were never recommended for use with DS4Windows, but this was what I had when I began using DS4Windows, and it worked very well for me until the insider previews broke it.
after using this program to connect my dualshock 4 to my laptop i can no longer use my dualshock 4 with my playstation 4. i tried turning of bluetooth but now my controller wont pair back with my playstation it will only pair with my laptop. help please! i tried resetting my controller and my laptop is running windows 10 home
This may be a stupid question and I'm sorry if I'm in the wron thread, but I'm new to this DS4 thing. 

My question is when I'm in a game using my DS4 controller and the DS4 client the game automatically suggests controls for the Xbox controller. I understand that this is because the DS4 client essentially emulates an Xbox controller, but it would be really helpful for the game to tell me to press "X" instead of "A". Is there a workaround for this other than getting some stickers to cover up the buttons on my controller? Is there a setting I'm missing that can adjust it?

Thank you!
(07-21-2017, 05:41 AM)dual99 Wrote: after using this program to connect my dualshock 4 to my laptop i can no longer use my dualshock 4 with my playstation 4. i tried turning of bluetooth but now my controller wont pair back with my playstation it will only pair with my laptop. help please! i tried resetting my controller and my laptop is running windows 10 home

The procedure for pairing the controller with the PS4 is as follows:

1.  Turn on PS4.
2.  Connect controller to PS4 via USB cable.
3.  Repeat step 2 for each additional controller.

http://manuals.playstation.net/document/...oller.html

If this doesn't work, try resetting the controller.  Press the little recessed reset button with a paper clip for a few seconds.  I usually press mine for about 10 seconds.

https://support.us.playstation.com/artic...leshooting

I'm guessing you are mistaking the PC pairing system for the PS4 pairing system.  The PS4 is a little more picky, and wants to pair by negotiating over USB.

I hope that helps.
(07-21-2017, 06:59 PM)ZanyLlama Wrote: This may be a stupid question and I'm sorry if I'm in the wron thread, but I'm new to this DS4 thing. 

My question is when I'm in a game using my DS4 controller and the DS4 client the game automatically suggests controls for the Xbox controller. I understand that this is because the DS4 client essentially emulates an Xbox controller, but it would be really helpful for the game to tell me to press "X" instead of "A". Is there a workaround for this other than getting some stickers to cover up the buttons on my controller? Is there a setting I'm missing that can adjust it?

Thank you!

Sadly there is no work-around.  Game publishers support the XBox controllers almost-exclusively.  Some support the DS4, but you can't hide the DS4 controller in DS4Windows otherwise it won't work.  Conversely, if you don't hide the DS4 controller in DS4Windows, you could get double-input as some games supporting both the XBox controller and DS4 controllers interpret inputs from both the XBox emulation driver (input mapping), and the DS4 driver (double-jumping, double-slashing, etc.).

It would be nice if game publishers supported swapping the button graphics based on user-choice, but I doubt any will.

It's not hard to remember the buttons - I don't even think about it anymore.  You could always make new button graphics, glue them on, then coat the button faces with some sort of clear nailpolish or varnish, lacquer or shellac in order to seal in the new graphic and provide some resiliency.  Test on someone else's controller first Wink

You get used to it.  I don't even think about it.

Y
X    B
   A
Hello, I want to change the sensitivity of my left stick while another button is held down. I couldn't see anything inside of special actions or the shift modifier.

I tried to accomplish this is by making two "identical" profiles, just with the second one having an increased left stick sensitivity. I used a special action so that the button switches to the other profile; holding the button switches to the high-sensitivity profile just fine. However, releasing it doesn't switch back to the default profile (I didn't really expect it to but it was worth a shot). 

Is there any way I can do that?