DS4Windows - J2K
(09-14-2017, 02:53 PM)billdoor Wrote: can anyone help me? i can connect by BT fine , works without any problems, but i can't connect via USB... the controller just doesnt connect, even though it is paired

EDIT: ok so i just found out j2k no longer makes ds4w. im going to try ryochan's . how do i uninstall j2k version?

Just overwrite the j2k version with the ryochan version. It contains much of the same stuff, add bug fixes and improved efficiency.

Sponsored links

trying to set up ds4windows to play emulators on my laptop, and i can only get it to work for certain programs? for example, it works for SNES9x but not Visual Boy Advance. any ideas? asking here and on the VBA forums.
hello,
can anybody tell me if i have to uninstall toshiba bluetooth stack in order to use ds4windows or if i can run them parallel, e.g. use toshiba for my other devices and windows stack for the dualshok only?
I'm going to second whoever is requesting Hori Pad support. Any ideas on this?
hi, my pc recognize two controllers and I have only one connected
anyone knows how to fix that?
thanks!

hi, my pc recognize two controllers and I have only one connected
anyone knows how to fix that?
thanks!
This software is excelent. Anyone know if there's anything as quick for DS3?
Hey guys, my ps4 controller works when I use a usb connection but when I try to connect it through bluetooth ds4 does not recognize it at all.
this thread is dead and the same question is asked everyday. this version is not being worked on anymore by this dev. there is a new version that is not inputmapper that is being worked on. get that version and your problems will e gone. if you are on windows 10 though, you're gonna have a bad time with any of them.
Model: Clevo P570WM Laptop
GPU: GeForce GTX 980M ~8GB GDDR5
CPU: Intel Core i7-4960X CPU +4.2GHz (12 CPUs)
Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3L 1600MHz, 4x8gb
Reminder that the new active version is here:

https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows
I need help with my Bluetooth, ever since I installed this program my Bluetooth switch has gone and it says in the devices that my bluetooth is unplugged, it's built in. I need to use my bluetooth but can't do so anymore what do I do?