DS4Windows - J2K
I recently started using DS4Windows, but I'm unable to use my own profiles, as the program shows the following error "Controller's Latency is over 10ms" before crashing.

Is there a known fix for this issue?

Sponsored links

Any answer to the above query?
Hi, whenever I plug in the micro usb into the dualshock/connect it to my pc via bluetooth I have a windows prompt asking to allow the program access to the device, is there a way I can prevent this to more seamlessly move between wired and wireless? Thank you.
Hello, I have an audio problem with DS4Windows, when I plug headphones directly to PS4 controller. Let me explain this. My controller works just flawless in game with DS4Windows and I'm happy with it. But audio IS a big problem. I mean, if I just plug the controller without opening DS4Windows, i cannot use my controller in game, but the headphones work ok in windows (both audio and microphone). But when I open DS4Windows the situation is the opposite: I can use my controller in game, but the headphones don't work (no audio received, no microphone signal).
How can I fix this?
(03-28-2020, 01:29 AM)enosrasun Wrote: on win 10 go to bluetooth & others devices and find paired devices ....remove your controller from there ,there is bug where if the controller shut down  ,will be half remove from bluetooth devices, it wont connect and wont pair

Same issue with my Win10 1909 build. Put DS4 controller in pair mode use win10 to find bluetooth device...success! DS4Windows can then add the controller.

The problems comes when reconnecting the controller, nothing happens. Win10 bluetooth devices show my controllers as paired. I was at first removing the controller from the bluetooth menu re-adding them over & over again each time i used them.

The strange fix iam usiing is to open the Win10 quick actions Connect app on the taskbar. This searches for devices, pressing the PS button on the controller twice pairs them and DS4windows takes control again.

Not ideal at all, thanks MS. Glare
Can you put Diagonal inputs?

To explain my problem I want to explain Numpad notation:

In short: google Numpad notation for more information (i promise it's easy to understand) Smile

Long: Assuming your player 1 side: 6 is forward, 4 is backward, 2 is down, 8 is up.

|7|8|9|
|4|5|6|
|1|2|3|

Backstory: I play fighting games, normally I wouldn't need to do this on a regular stick or hitbox as it is easier to do certain motions, I am currently on a controller. But in Melty Blood, there are special inputs for special moves. Simple enough to understand. In this game, there is a 22x and a j.22x motion (j = jumping) (x = a normal button(a, b, c, d)). There's a certain technique in fighting games called a tiger knee, (I don't know where this term came from don't ask me, think it had to do something with Street Fighter 2 Mellow ), but it allows me to start performing aerial moves at the closest point to the ground without touching the ground. In other fighting games I play 228x would allow you tiger knee 22x, however, in Melty Blood, the community agrees that the best and consistent way to Tiger knee 22x inputs is to put 272x which would be (Down, Up-Left, Down + (any button))

Question: How do you put diagonal inputs into DS4Windows if at all possible? Simply pressing up and left do not work consistently or not at all.

I apologize if this is the wrong thread or forum or even website to ask this question but this was the first thing to come up on DS4Windows and I noticed it was relatively active still to this day. Blush
(04-24-2020, 02:36 PM)GiakMind Wrote: Hello, I have an audio problem with DS4Windows, when I plug headphones directly to PS4 controller. Let me explain this. My controller works just flawless in game with DS4Windows and I'm happy with it. But audio IS a big problem. I mean, if I just plug the controller without opening DS4Windows, i cannot use my controller in game, but the headphones work ok in windows (both audio and microphone). But when I open DS4Windows the situation is the opposite: I can use my controller in game, but the headphones don't work (no audio received, no microphone signal).
How can I fix this?
Sound is being routed to the DS4 speaker; change your sound settings from the bottom right from the controller to your headphones or computer speaker and/or go in the control panel and disable your controller as a sound device.
So, strange problem. I installed everything and the controller seems to work fine. How ever my "MSI Afterburner" Now cannot detect my CPU or GPU after installing this? Any idea whats happening / how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nvm it was actually a valorant update that happened at the same time that caused the issue, sorry for the bother!
Hey all I could use some help on getting DS4windows installed. It keeps saying install failed please retry. It won't detect my PS4 controller connected via cable. Windows however will detect it in Game Controllers. I have .Net installed.
Hi Smile

is it possible to make DS4 Windows "tell" games that I am using a DualShock4 controller? InputMapper 1.7 does it, however it is still quite buggy.
I need this function so games show the Playstation icon prompts.