DS4Windows - J2K
(06-23-2020, 08:49 PM)HarveyDent Wrote: Hi Smile

is it possible to make DS4 Windows "tell" games that I am using a DualShock4 controller? InputMapper 1.7 does it, however it is still quite buggy.
I need this function so games show the Playstation icon prompts.
I'm answering your question in hopes someone can help me below =D. Most PC games default to the Xbox 360 layout so unless they were developed with the DS4 in mind you're stuck with the Microsoft buttons. If you go to Nexus mods or search google for the specific game you can usually find a mod that changes those icons for you. The installation method differs from game to game but should be provided for you in the mod setup instructions.

Sponsored links

Quick question, I've had no problems using DS4 in the past, everything worked fine wired/wireless. I'm not sure if an update broke something or what but I can't connect through BT anymore.

I can play through USB but when I try to connect via my Asus USB-BT400 BT adapter it pairs successfully then drops the connection. I tried uninstalling all relevant drivers and reinstalling with no luck, the same thing is happening on my second PC. It seems like it could be a BT issue unrelated to DS4windows just wondering if anyone else has the issue before I buy a new BT adapter.
(06-24-2020, 05:25 AM)welp11 Wrote: I'm answering your question in hopes someone can help me below =D. Most PC games default to the Xbox 360 layout so unless they were developed with the DS4 in mind you're stuck with the Microsoft buttons. If you go to Nexus mods or search google for the specific game you can usually find a mod that changes those icons for you. The installation method differs from game to game but should be provided for you in the mod setup instructions.

It doesn't work with Beyond Two Souls on Epic launcher. It works with InputMapper 1.7, however the gyro doesn't get recognized. Does anyone have suggestions?
Hi.  Everything was working well for months.
Wireless with bluetooth or wired.

Since that 2.1.3 update I am having small but annoying problem.

The lightbar does not work anymore. I like to set it up to so i can see when battery level getting low.
For that matter I am not sure the battery level indicator works either, its been on 100% for along time.

I think its just the lightbar.

I had lots of trouble in the beginning to get it to par with my bluetooth and i dont want to go installing and reinstalling anything if i can help it.

Any Ideas?
Hi i'm using DS4windows (last version) on Win10 with a bluetooth USB adapter.

From time to time i loose control during game (fortnite) and i see the Dualshock 4 led flashing multicolour.
Anyone knows what is happening ?
Ty
thanks for the wonderful tool.

I'm having some problems, I wanted help to understand if I could solve them:

1 nvidia overlay prevents me from activating the controller in exclusive mode, I deactivate it, activate the exclusive mod, and then I reactivate the overlay. everything works well but only until the next reboot then again it can't make it go again and I have to continually remove and replace gfe.
2 when I switch from bluetooth to usb, it works, but then if I go to put it back in bluetooth it doesn't see it anymore, I have to delete it and then reconnect it as if it were a new one.

thanks for the wonderful work done, and sorry for my bizarre english
Since I started using 2.1.3, 2.1.4, I've been having issues with wired connections. I'm usually connected to BT beforehand, but the moment I plug it in, I get the windows prompt to allow, then it happens many times in a row after that, it'll be fine for a while, sometimes hours, then when the controller reaches full charge, it starts doing it again.
Was using DS4Windows up until recently and everything was fine. Found out about the new Ryochan7 version and figured I may as well update, and deleted the old version. Ryochan7 version turned out to be awful. The major stick drift wasn't fixable even with dead zones, and the left analog stick sometimes wouldn't go all the way to the left. I decided to go back to the original but now that won't detect my controller. I think the driver's not installing or something because every time I launch it with admin privileges it prompts me to download it, but no matter what it just won't detect the controller and gives me the old "No Controllers Connected". Does anyone know how to fix?
(08-03-2020, 07:11 PM)papapyro Wrote: Was using DS4Windows up until recently and everything was fine. Found out about the new Ryochan7 version and figured I may as well update, and deleted the old version. Ryochan7 version turned out to be awful. The major stick drift wasn't fixable even with dead zones, and the left analog stick sometimes wouldn't go all the way to the left. I decided to go back to the original but now that won't detect my controller. I think the driver's not installing or something because every time I launch it with admin privileges it prompts me to download it, but no matter what it just won't detect the controller and gives me the old "No Controllers Connected". Does anyone know how to fix?

Try this
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hi there. I downloaded the latest DS4Windows to use the gyro for the latest version of CEMU. My problem is that when I start DS4Windows, it causes my mouse to go crazy and highlight the category boxes of any program that is open. Why is this happening and how do I get it to go back to normal. I have to either find a way to kill the program when this happens or restart my computer. Please help. I just want to play BOTW on PC.