DS4Windows - J2K
Can someone help me? I have a Nacon Revolution Pro Controller 1, and Ds4 is not recognizing him

Sponsored links

(08-29-2020, 06:35 PM)Lamar_vannoy Wrote: I too am having this connection problem listed above my reply. Just started after the newest update (8/29/20), looking for a solution. Also, my ds4windows NEVER saves my changes like light bar settings and when to disconnect from bluetooth. No matter what i do everytime i use the program i have to change these settings back to what they were, it never remembers my settings.

I fix my connection issue simply by uninstalling and reinstalling the program which i was able to delete through the settings in the ds4 windows box to open its "containing folder" and then deleted it from the root there. Then reinstalled the program and it stayed.

But i still don't understand why the program wont save my settings. I set the settings to disconnect from BT when i stop the controller and i have a specific color saved for the light bar but every time i reopen it from the pc being off its erased. Need a solution for this.
No longer works after the latest update.
Is it possible to give us a 2-stage trigger feature? For instance, used for a zoom scope:

L2 at 5% - 59% = Right click (press & hold)
L2 increased to 60% - 100% = 'Z' key (press and release once)
L2 returns to 5% - 59% = 'X' key (press and release once)
L2 returns to 0% - 5% = Right click (release)
So i've been using ds4 windows for 2 days now and have a problem with latency spikes on bluetooth. What happens is that im playing a game normally and then the DS4 light starts flashing red and my inputs barely register, my controller can be at any percent and that still happens. Does anyone know what i can do about it, other than using a cable
Heart 
playing BOTW again after about a year, and ... the motion control update is  good  amazing! The difference between night day! and whatever you did to fix the bluetooth is appreciated cause now when i disconnect the wire and press power it connects without me having to go back into bluetooth and disconnect/reconnect! all your hard work is appreciated thank you very much! Laugh thanks for keeping up the good work! Love you guys! no-homo.
for tekken, to reset practice position you need to hold "share" and press "cross"
I tried to make a macro "swipe up" = hold "share" and press "cross"
but it doesn't work, any help ?
Hi , after last update , not work auto switch profile , when stars a game.

it dont save the profile

edit :

to editing manually the xml file named'' autoprofile'' works!
hi not sure is someone can help but when i connect the controller on the usb it works and when i use it on bluetooth it works however once i use it on bluetooth and then want to charge it so i connect the controller it does not pick the bluetooth again until i reboot the pc.

i used to use scp tools with a ps3 controller and was able to switch between usb and bluetooth with no issue not sure why this is happening with ds4.
once i try to charge the controller with usb i cannot use it again on bluetooth until i reboot the pc
Hello! I have win7 (64), ds4 + ds4 windows. Everything worked fine for year, but now it connects to pc, I can see it working in ds4 windows, but when I open any game or steam it just doesn't work. Sometimes deleting helps, but this time it wont. Any ideas, guys?