DS4Windows Support?
Can I get DS4Windows support here? This forum was linked on this main site.

Sponsored links

you can still ask, but don't expect an answer anytime soon.
AFAIK, the author gave his project up
moved to off topic sub forum
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Adding to what jes said, you're better off using SCPToolkit, seeing as it's still active in development.

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/releases
What's the problem with Ryochan7 version? It is still active:

https://github.com/Ryochan7/DS4Windows
Ok, thanks.

This is the forum that is linked on the ds4windows.com website, so that's why I thought I'd ask here.

Also, have either of you used the SCPToolkit or Ryochan7 version? If you could comment one which one is better that'd great. Thanks!
SCPToolkit is primarily for DS3, it can also run the DS4, but from my experience it was absolute hell to uninstall, never touched it for a long time, so I don't know if that was fixed or not.

I haven't used Ryochan7s version, but I have been using the original for years now without an issue on Win7, I heared Win10 have some problems with it, but at least you can install it, try it and uninstall it if it did not work unlike the other one.

TL;DR: Use SCPToolkit for DS3, and DS4Windows or InputMapper for DS4.
(12-18-2017, 12:52 AM)K.F Wrote: DS4Windows or InputMapper for DS4.

Also good to know that the original dev of DS4Windows is the one who made InputMapper. disregard, please check next post for clarification Laugh

I'm using Ryochan7's fork on Windows 10 and it works without a hitch (though the original DS4Windows worked for me as well on Win 10).

Another option is to use Steam to configure the DS4, but I personally never bothered to try it out.
(12-18-2017, 11:43 PM)bmate Wrote: Also good to know that the original dev of DS4Windows is the one who made InputMapper.

Nope, the original was by InhexSTER. After he stopped, electrobrains, jhebbel (inputmapper), and Jays2Kings made their own versions of it.