DVD's Not Loading
I put in my PS2 DVD and the game won't run when I click RUN CD/DVD

I'm using the latest beta version, and before I was able to put my discs in and run them from my DVD drive

Sponsored links

That's sad.
(08-08-2009, 09:54 PM)rama Wrote: That's sad.

That's not a answer
Did you do the configuration? The latest beta installation doesn't have the plugin for playing directly from the disk so you will need to copy Gigaherz's CDVD plugin from an older version into the plugin folder and configure it to play from the disk.
(08-08-2009, 09:58 PM)Zanoab Wrote: Did you do the configuration? The latest beta installation doesn't have the plugin for playing directly from the disk so you will need to copy Gigaherz's CDVD plugin from an older version into the plugin folder and configure it to play from the disk.

So where am I supposed to get that plugin? Where can i find the older version? Why would they remove that if they don't want people downloading ROMs here anyway o-o?
(08-08-2009, 09:55 PM)Aika Wrote:
(08-08-2009, 09:54 PM)rama Wrote: That's sad.

That's not a answer

Well, what did you expect? You gave no information about anything.
All you gave was some vague hint about what seems like a problem you have that could be new. Nothing too specific though.

So yeah, what did you change? When did it stop working?
Well nobody forced you to delete your PCSX2 0.9.6 installation, there's where you can find the CDVD plugin to run from your DVD drive and there's also Gabest's CDVD plugin which you can find in GSdx's thread. The beta is that... a beta so it's normal if it doesnt come with everything... if you kept the 0.9.6 installation then Linuz ISO cdvd is still there and if you didnt well you should get it Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64