DW3 XL Save Game Problem
nice yeah I got some action replax cheats working but man would it be nice to be able to save...

Sponsored links

So you can never save? Have you tried folder memory card vs file memory card?
I can save, it makes a file, but when I Click load ( or close the game and start it up again) it says the save is corrupt.

I dont know the difference between folder mem card or file mem card
Just for testing purposes, can you create a fresh memory card and save on there and try loading then?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Yeah i deleted the mem cards in documents/PCSX2/memcards and it made new ones automatically, those got formatted by the game on the next save and they still load corrupt.

At least with the SState saving I can save at Main menu and that works cycling between these saves, Except they are stuck always with cheats on.. so that kinda blows
Do you use the latest git version? If not please update.
In the memory card configuration you can switch between file memory card (creates a memcard file - something you can open with mymc) and folder memory card (creates a folder with saves inside - something you can open with windows explorer) and see if it works.
What is Git version? I am using PCSX2 0.9.8 because it is the only one that works with TexMod

Also I cant find anything on switching between file and folder mem card I went into config/memorycards and i dont see anything on changing them
Well the normal saving for DW3 XL works fine here.

Haven't had a chance to test the 'Load Original' function though. And that's the part you're having the corruption in right?

GIT versions can be found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

They're the most recent versions of PCSX2.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
I am having trouble getting any version of the game to save with 0.9.8 (I need to use that version because it is the only one that works with TexMod.)
I'd say it's something buggy with 0.9.8 then... you have a choice then - You can deal with the broken saving, or you can just not use TexMod.
Because saving works fine for me in DW3 XL on the latest GIT.