DX 10 plugin not showing up

Hi, i'm new to PCSX2 and i'm trying to get the best frame rate for the games I have. FFX and MGS2. So far I have FFX working pretty smoothly but MGS2 is kinda a mess. So I was looking at the different GS plugins and I saw in a post that there are plugins that are compatible with DX10 and 11. But all I am seeing is D3D9 plugin. Just wondering if anyone knows whats up? Thanks.

System Spec:
Operating System = Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
Physical RAM = 3582 MB
CPU name = Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 3.477 ghz (2 logical threads)
ATI Radeon HD 5750

Sponsored links

Make sure to install all the updates at the top of the following thread. And post pack if you have any problems

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
you wont see DX 10 you will only see DX11 ( because they are the same )
Thanks for quick response. I was able to get a dx10 plugin. But didn't help very much. I'm getting like 25-30 FPS in MGS2. Just wondering are my specs up to snuff for this emulator? My settings are all on default with speed hacks enabled. Thanks again.
Well we have very similar rigs, and I found mine to be very good for my selection of games. Only grandia 3 is a little slow(of the ones that work Smile). But there are much more demanding games, MGS2 might be one of them(I know MGS3 is very demanding). So yes your pc is good for most of the games out there but a select few will be a little to very slow.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb