DX Controller Force Feedback
So I have a Beboncool B07 controller, PCSX2 sees it as DX B07, which means it's a Directinput controller judging from the Lilypad wiki. The force feedback option only lets me pick from the 4 Xinput that it can see. My PS3 controller via SCP, my Nvidia Shield controller, and my Gamestop Madcatz controller are treated as Xinput when binding keys for them, and picking the corresponding Xinput in the force feedback option makes them shake accordingly, except the Madcatz one because I don't it has motors in them. Is there a way to make my Beboncool B07 vibrate? I'm running PCSX1.5.0 with Lilypad 0.12.0.

Thanks guys

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Are you sure that controller supports force feedback? I didn't see any mention of it when looking up the details of your controller. It should however support both DirectInput and XInput, so perhaps switching to XInput will help.
(02-08-2017, 02:54 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Are you sure that controller supports force feedback? I didn't see any mention of it when looking up the details of your controller. It should however support both DirectInput and XInput, so perhaps switching to XInput will help.

It does, it rumbles when I use it to play Half Life 2 on my Shield Tablet. That's the thing though, how do I switch it to Xinput?
(02-09-2017, 03:54 AM)dafater Wrote: It does, it rumbles when I use it to play Half Life 2 on my Shield Tablet. That's the thing though, how do I switch it to Xinput?

Usually there's a small switch when it has dual support like that. Check the back or the top of the controller.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
http://www.x360ce.com/
(02-09-2017, 02:48 PM)mirh Wrote: http://www.x360ce.com/

do you mind telling me how to get it work?
well screw me side ways guys I lied, the controller doesn't have a motor, I must be out of my mind when I thought it rumbled when I played Half Life 2 on my Shield Tablet. Sorry guys.