DamonPS2 has been back for a while
I don't know if anyone's aware, but DamonPS2 was re-added to the Google Play Store a while ago, and now features ads and a paid version.  The third-newest PCSX2 blog post said you'd be monitoring the situation, yet here they are thriving now that it's back up, earning money from the ads and its paid version.  See?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...e&hl=en_US

I don't know if this is still a concern, but it seems like it is due to the ads and paid version.  If it still contains PCSX2's code...  I'm just saying that this is worth looking into.

Sponsored links

Not of our concern anymore
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-26-2019, 02:13 PM)goody_fyre11 Wrote: I'm just saying that this is worth looking into.

It has already been thoroughly reverse engineered, cracked, you name it. Google has already made it clear they do not care about the legality of it and will not take action. There's nothing left for us to do, but let those dumb enough to fall for it, to fall for it. If you want to pay 10 USD for a hackfest double-JIT emulator loaded with spyware, that's just for us to have a sensible chuckle over at this point.
Uhm isn't that the case with most "free" Opensource programs? You really cannot get a protection against it. Then again who cares what some moron does to PCSX2. Ppl with a good pair of brains know where to get it Tongue
(08-29-2019, 11:44 AM)StriFe Wrote: Uhm isn't that the case with most "free" Opensource programs? You really cannot get a protection against it. Then again who cares what some moron does to PCSX2. Ppl with a good pair of brains know where to get it Tongue
you know the original problem doesn't lie there.

but anyways...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go