Damonps2 pro is back on the playstore
Hello, i have just noticed that damonps2 pro emulatro is back on google play store

Does anyone know it that emu still breaks GNU license and uses pcsx2 code without releaseing source code?

here is playstore link and fb page https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...pro.ppsspp

and here is fb page link https://www.facebook.com/DamonPS2/

Sponsored links

Tbh why do you care?!? I mean if people have a brain in their heads you would just ignore that moron and just keep using the ORIGINAL emulator Smile
We already know it exists but stopped caring a while ago.

If someone's dumb enough to pay for spyware for their phone, that's just too bad for them.
Not to mention that a phone's hardware is very subpar to a PC hardware. There's just no way to emulate a PS2 game in a mobile device. Imagine running games like God of War, or Gran Turismo, both which are very intense graphically.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
(05-10-2019, 06:56 PM)gtgamer468 Wrote: Not to mention that a phone's hardware is very subpar to a PC hardware. There's just no way to emulate a PS2 game in a mobile device. Imagine running games like God of War, or Gran Turismo, both which are very intense graphically.

Wrong.
GoW runs actually pretty well on DamonPs2. mostly because it isn't that demanding, and reacts quite well even with heavy speedhacks.
(DamonPs2 is basically pcsx2 with harmful speedhacks)
GT4 is another story, though...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
They waited for the bad PR they got before to die down a bit and now they are back up.

Google will not bring them down unless there is any sort of danger of them getting sued or losing money in some way,they are a company that screws over both its app developers and buyers. On the Play Store there are numerous cash grab apps some of them even containing malware and google won't do jack if not enough people start yelling. On the other hand one of my friends played a mobile game about a year ago, he just found out that he can request a refund for all the purchases he did in the game (also about 1 year old), he just sent refund request with the same reason that "My son bought this without my permission.". About 30 mins later he got all his money back that he willingly spent in the game a year ago.
Imagine how those devs must feel when they have to pay back money for something they already gave to the guy. All they can do is ban his account, which he gives 2 craps about since he doesn't play anymore.
At the end of the day, the devs are not at fault, the users are not at fault, the company/platform is just pure cancer.
Well isn't also the screen smaller on a phone, thus it doesn't require high performance devices?
I hope he eventually gets taken down, i hate seeing how that moron used free open source software to gain money for himself and on top of that is probably full of spyware

***** damonps2 and that moron
If we still assume the average computer monitor is still 1080p (steam hardware survey), then honestly most phones capable of running damonps2 are at least that resolution or higher. Heck my sub $200 chinese phone (umidigi F1) is 2340 x 1080, the Helio P60 in it will probably not handle damonPS2 all that well though.
Resolution might be about the same, screen is still smaller so I still think it works differently then a pc/monitor at the same resolution.