Dance Dance Revolution Arrows are not in Sync...
I don't get why not Blush
The music plays fine and the Fps is normal..ish.
There is an option where i can speed up the arrows but
this does me NO good what so ever. They're STILL not in sync
even on max speed.... I just don't know what to do tbh Blush
It's a bit annoying cause i end up dancing to .. no music.
Is there no way to fix this Blush
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"

Sponsored links

maybe try setting synchronizing mode to Async mix. Never mind
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Lower the latency bar in spu2-x. I would suggest using portaudio instead of xaudio2 as you can get much lower latencies
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(05-24-2015, 10:10 AM)ssakash Wrote: try setting synchronizing mode to Async mix.

Suggesting using async mix for the audio falling out of sync made me chuckle just from the thought. I'd actually think maybe if they were using async mix to turn it to synchronous audio instead. My thought process for this is that they said the music sounds fine but the framerate is only okayish. Games like Ikaruga would have music timed for stages, and with asynchronous audio the game would outright reset when it ran out of music to play, and the solution was not to play the music asynchronously.
(05-24-2015, 09:59 AM)Oichi Wrote: I don't get why not Blush
The music plays fine and the Fps is normal..ish.
There is an option where i can speed up the arrows but
this does me NO good what so ever. They're STILL not in sync
even on max speed.... I just don't know what to do tbh Blush
It's a bit annoying cause i end up dancing to .. no music.
Is there no way to fix this Blush

Are the arrows faster than the music, or slower than the music?
(05-24-2015, 12:02 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Are the arrows faster than the music, or slower than the music?

Slower Blush

(05-24-2015, 10:10 AM)ssakash Wrote: try setting synchronizing mode to Async mix.

I'll try it
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"
according to rama, the problem might be a floating point issue. try changing the EE/VU rounding and clamping modes and check whether a certain combination helps also, lowering the latency to the lowest possible might also help.

https://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/issues/detail?id=1136
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Never ever ever use async mix for a rhythm game.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD