Dance Dance Revolution - arrows NOT in sync with music
Hey Shadowlady,

Sorry for the pirate statement, I figured it wouldn't be pirating if I already owned the copy for you to test, as in maybe from a "borrowing sense"..as in I transfer you my actual rip to test on a different pc (just in case it might be a bad rip from the DVD I purchased).

Do you think it could be latency issues because it's a 32 bit rather than your 64 bit?

As you can see I REALLY want to get my game working in HD Sad...it looks incredibly horrible on a 47 inch on the original PS2

Sponsored links

(12-17-2010, 12:55 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Games that need precision are much better to play on your PS2, there's a lot of limitations from the windows side when latency is involved. That said I've tried a couple DDR games and they seem fine in default settings.

Piracy discussion is not allowed in this forums.

To be honest Shadow Lady, that cannot be entirely true. This emulator will become more and more optimized in the future, and I can't settle with a statement like that alone. If what you say is a completely true statement, then if possible, are you able to EXPLAIN what it is in windows that creates this latency delay?

I mean, if the original DDR games for epsxe all work flawlessy with builds, as is the original PCSX emulator, then i'm sure there's a more in depth explanation to this, then the simple "OS playback varies, sorry buster" reply Sad
I do agree. As an experienced player of this game I do notice the exact problem . Still no fix after 7 years?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go