Dark Cloud 2 Crash
This doesn't happen to me, I got through the whole underground water channel.

Maybe the disc or ISO file you are using is bad?
Check out my snazzy Youtube channel, with many great PCSX2 emulation videos! Laugh http://www.youtube.com/user/curryking1 Laugh

Sponsored links

(11-09-2009, 10:25 AM)Zanoab Wrote:
(03-30-2009, 01:02 AM)masterjjx Wrote: The game crash every time I enter level 3 of the Underground Channel. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? From what I have read the game is suppose to be playable so I was just curious maybe it's something on my part.

Consider it a bug in the game (I've been having the problem on my PS2 since it first came out).

The actual source of the bug is unknown but occurs differently on each PS2.

Try both a. and b. for each condition (usually only a. or b. matters but sometime the conditions will apply) listed below (only either a. or b. gets past the bug which varies from one console to the other based on my experience).

1. When you are already in the dungeon (finished a floor without leaving)
2. Try reentering the dungeon (leave the dungeon and enter again)
3. Completing a floor and then trying without saving (highest success rate but the previous options are easy and quick to try first)

a. Skip the scene
b. Watch the entire scene

If none of the above works, no idea what other variables contribute to this horrible glitch.

Luckily this loading problem only happens during the White Loading screens so you only have one more to survive (only bugged once on the that floor so it is mostly safe) after this. Also if you are going to replay this game, make note of which of the above you did (if you are using the same revision and plugins) because it should work again.

This worked, thanks alot. What I did was I completed the previous floor and then skipped the scene and it went through. Thanks alot Laugh
(03-30-2009, 01:02 AM)masterjjx Wrote: The game crash every time I enter level 3 of the Underground Channel. Is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? From what I have read the game is suppose to be playable so I was just curious maybe it's something on my part.

try going into a floor youve already been in after you save then go to the new floor from there
#NecroOfTheYear2016
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go