Dark Cloud 2 Graphic Issues
I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. This has been a pretty helpful forum, more than most I'd say. I think what happened was the ISO was bad because when I got to the end of the 1st chapter the graphic bugs got extremely messed up until it stopped working at all. I made a new ISO with a different program and now everything works pretty well. I still have the dots around the text but that is more than acceptable. Thanks again guys

Sponsored links

The text problem must be from texture filtering in GSdx. Try disabling it or having it in the 3rd state (not checked, but set)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-22-2010, 06:07 PM)oldmanpac Wrote: I just wanted to thank everyone for their help. This has been a pretty helpful forum, more than most I'd say. I think what happened was the ISO was bad because when I got to the end of the 1st chapter the graphic bugs got extremely messed up until it stopped working at all. I made a new ISO with a different program and now everything works pretty well. I still have the dots around the text but that is more than acceptable. Thanks again guys

i found out how to fix those white line/dots under the text, you need to have HW mode on if you can use it, and use the HW hack on with Wild Arm's Offset checked, that will fix the whole thing with those.

i included a screenshot on how mine looks with it on.

The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go