Dark Cloud Crashing
Glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem, but I really wish someone who knows more about the emulator could give us some advice.

Sponsored links

Pcxs2 often crash with savestate, try to restart from a savepoint and proceed without use savestate. Many games have this problem.
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
Thanks for at least trying, but I NEVER got Dark Cloud to successfully run after loading a savestate at any point in the game I played. So I've always been using the in-game saves, and it crashes at that point I mentioned.

I just thought of an idea: If ANYONE has successfully played through all of Dark Cloud and still has a copy available, maybe someone would be willing to take my save file and pass the "freezing point" for me? Hopefully after that the game wouldn't have any problems.
he guys i have a problem whith triangle when i try to open menu in beast cave and nolun village(i am not any further) it frozes but when i open it in geograme mode it works but than i cant upgrade my weaponsSad

my pc and pcsx settings are
PCSX:
GSdx 952(MSVC 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.15
others are normal
Speed hacks:
1.5 Cycle rate(i tried on default but same problem)INTC sync hack
and IOP x2 cycle rate
PC
proccesor speed:3212 MHZ
support:MMX,SSE,SSE2,SSE3
if you need more just PM it or write it here
dark cloud 2 player on pcsx
Intel<R> Pentium<R> 4 cpu 3.20ghz
cores 1 physicial[2 logical]
DC2 works bad whith gsdx 1600 SSE2
but for the rest well1/2 speed in gameExcl
I am having this exact same issue with the game crashing during the cut scene in queens. If anyone has a solution please lemme know.
Did a little more research and tuns out that if you switch from gsdx for the graphics to ZeroGS 0.97.1 it will get through the cutscene fine. Screenshot of the settings that worked for me - minus the ZeroGS

[Image: psx2ss.th.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ur an absolute genious!!!!! Thanks so much plasmas222

Blush