Dark Cloud (Need Help)
Okay I know I have a crap build [Image: OgryFb.jpg]

I know my build is crap I know this I am saving up money for a new pc atm but I am just looking for a way to be able to play Dark Cloud here's what its doing im currently using pcsx2 0.9.8 im using most of the speed hacks but the sound is laggy and so is the actual game my graphics card is a radeon hd 5450 if anyone can help me get this game playable atless ill be grateful because movement is also pretty laggy if it can't be fixed with any workarounds just let me know but would suck if i can't play it because of a simple issue like this I should just stick with playing it my console

Sponsored links

we don't support antique builds.
please update
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Please use punctuation, it's almost impossible to tell what you're trying to say.

Why are you using such an outdated build? Update to the latest and try again. Your Pentium CPU is probably not going to have enough juice anyway. You can't just "work around" not having enough power.
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 @1600mhz
Gigabyte H97-D3H | addlink S70 1TB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB
Please don't post here if don't have any information that helps fix the OP's issue. He already knows his PC isn't that great at the moment; and there's no need to mock another forum member.

@OP For the time being, you should download the latest git build here and see if your issue still exists.
(09-14-2016, 08:20 PM)CK1 Wrote: Please don't post here if don't have any information that helps fix the OP's issue. He already knows his PC isn't that great at the moment; and there's no need to mock another forum member.

@OP For the time being, you should download the latest git build here and see if your issue still exists.

What? I suggested that he update. That's just what you've done. I'm merely saying that he shouldn't expect his performance to be great with a crappy PC. I get that he knows his PC isn't great, but there's not much he can do about his performance if his PC isn't great to begin with.
Intel Xeon E3-1231 v3 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 @1600mhz
Gigabyte H97-D3H | addlink S70 1TB M.2 SSD Samsung EVO 840 250GB SSD | WD Blue 1TB