Dark band up on the screen
Photo 
Hello! Im sorry if someone has already written about this but I searched with the few english words that I know and I didnt found anything °°

So, today for the first time in my life I installed PCSX2 just for play another time with Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call (or Nocturne), and wow, the game works. But i have just one graphical issue. I see an annoying dark/shadowy band on the upper side of the sreen. But lol, only when i'm exploring. If i talk with NPC it disappears, and when I stop to talk with NPC and start to explore again, the dark band appears. It is not the worst issue of the world, the game is full playiable, but is there is an easy way to fix it, very well, I would like to know Wink

Oh, just a detail: I set the resolution at x8 (but even putting at x2 I have the same dark band), so im playing with Direct3D in "Hardware". If i set it "Software" of course the dark band disappear but the textures and the characters become a bunch of pixels, i cant play like that without destroy my eyes xD 

Here the pics, one with and another one without band:

[Image: 29ndwzr.jpg]

[Image: nvo00.jpg]

Sponsored links

What about OpenGL HW? also are you using v1.5 builds ?
Same problem with OpenGL, and Im using 1.4 !
Try again with 1.5
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
(07-30-2018, 11:11 PM)lightningterror Wrote: What about OpenGL HW? also are you using v1.5 builds ?

(07-30-2018, 11:14 PM)lightningterror Wrote: Try again with 1.5
https://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

No way! It works °° Plase, explain to me why, I feel really stupid now  Huh 

Thank you very much, really!
The reason is that 1.4 is now almost 2 years out of date (I think it is really really really close to 2 years), so there have been various gsdx updates in that time. No reason to feel stupid. I was not used to using dev builds and all the history I had with emulation was to use stable releases and leave dev builds to ppl who wanted to test new features. Things changed and now dev builds are generally the ones you want to run for a lot of emulators.
(07-31-2018, 12:11 AM)TkSilver Wrote: The reason is that 1.4 is now almost 2 years out of date (I think it is really really really close to 2 years), so there have been various gsdx updates in that time.  No reason to feel stupid.  I was not used to using dev builds and all the history I had with emulation was to use stable releases and leave dev builds to ppl who wanted to test new features.  Things changed and now dev builds are generally the ones you want to run for a lot of emulators.

Understood! Thank you very much ^^