Dark cloud 2 fps issue??
Yes, I play most games just fine even FFX runs at a constant 50-60 fps but dark cloud 2 runs at a constant 40-45 fps my pc specs are

Processer: Intel® Core ™ i3-2370M-Cpu @ 2.40 GHz
Ram: 4 gig
System: 64 bit dual core

I know my cpu is a bit weak by the way but does someone have a good fps setup for that game Because i just cannot understand how I am able to run every other game just fine except this specific one I have messed around with the graphic settings speedhacks etc but to no avail. This is one of my childhood games I really want to play again.

Sponsored links

Some game are a lot more demanding than others are. When you're playing the game whats your EE and GS numbers during gameplay? You can find them at the top of the window of the emulator If the EE% is close or is at 100% it means your CPU is struggling HARD. GS is your vd card. Just try playing around with the speed hacks and see if you can get anything out from doing so. I guess you don't have a vid card cause you didnt list one. So if I am thinking right and your running off of integrated graphics that comes on the I3 itself then that would be your biggest problem right their. Try running the game on native and on DX9.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
keep in mind that current laptop can't stand on the limit,your chosen title game is a major-demanding game.
(08-12-2013, 05:47 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Some game are a lot more demanding than others are. When you're playing the game whats your EE and GS numbers during gameplay? You can find them at the top of the window of the emulator If the EE% is close or is at 100% it means your CPU is struggling HARD. GS is your vd card. Just try playing around with the speed hacks and see if you can get anything out from doing so. I guess you don't have a vid card cause you didnt list one. So if I am thinking right and your running off of integrated graphics that comes on the I3 itself then that would be your biggest problem right their. Try running the game on native and on DX9.

Sorry, I totally forgot to list my graphics card but it is a intel ® HD graphics 3000 any tips that could lessen the load on my CPu plugins setup etc???
(08-12-2013, 06:02 AM)smartstrike Wrote: keep in mind that current laptop can't stand on the limit,your chosen title game is a major-demanding game.

My EE and Gs are staying about 60 percent for the both of them i get a smooth 40-45 fps jumping to 50 every now and then and its not choppy or anything its just the fps that is refusing to push above 50 when i can FFX at a constant 60
As what smartstrike is saying that your CPU is too slow to handle the game it seems like. Just try messing around with speed hack man. If that doesn't work then your hardware just can't handle it.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3
(08-12-2013, 06:12 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: As what smartstrike is saying that your CPU is too slow to handle the game it seems like. Just try messing around with speed hack man. If that doesn't work then your hardware just can't handle it.

Alright thanks everyone for your help TongueP I messed around with the speed hacks getting like a 55 fps kinda jumpy but playable <3