DarkCloud 2+Inventing Ingame= Formatted Game Cards -_-
well....this really put me in a piss poor mood but why the hell did all my game saves get formatted when I did the inventing in DarkCloud 2? It was the first thing you invent in the game (The Energy Pack) and when it crashed all my saves where gone.

can someone explain to me if this is a known issue or something cause I've heard nothing of this

Sponsored links

(11-21-2009, 11:04 AM)Rokoka Wrote: well....this really put me in a piss poor mood but why the hell did all my game saves get formatted when I did the inventing in DarkCloud 2? It was the first thing you invent in the game (The Energy Pack) and when it crashed all my saves where gone.

can someone explain to me if this is a known issue or something cause I've heard nothing of this

I've the same problem :-(
I5 - 2320 @ 3,0 Ghz - 8 GbyteDDR2 1333 Mhz - Geforce 8800 GTS 512 Mbyte - Win 7x64 - Samsung 32" TV HD-Ready
Uomo saggio il cielo aiuta.
I myself am glad I backup normally cause it would of sucked so much having to re do a lot of the stuff.
How does inventing work in this game? Does it instantly save to memory card? (I mean without user confirmation.)
(11-21-2009, 12:50 PM)rama Wrote: How does inventing work in this game? Does it instantly save to memory card? (I mean without user confirmation.)

No it dosn't save instantly it works kinda like when you buy something from the shops after you gathered all the stuff needed.

i.e.
I use the Camrea in game which is used to find and record the needed items.

I take a photo of the 3 things for the idea for it
Milk Jugs,Belt and pipes.

I go in to the creation screen and put those in the invent item area and it fuses those 3 together (if it can be made in to something) and makes it.

It's like combining Items in other games to get another.

Like mixing 2 Potions to get a Mega Potion in Final Fantasy
It's a GSdx bug, somehow it corrupted memcards when crashing. Which GSdx/PCSX2 revisions are you using?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I'm using the latest PCSX2 rev.
The latest beta or the latest SVN? Because if it's the latest SVN you should have expected all kinds of bugs. These contain daily changed code, totally volatile and we offer no support obviously.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
latest BETA