Darkened emulator screen?
Hi!

I've been playing Persona 3 FES on the PCSX2 Emulator for a while now, and it was working fine, but since yesterday it looks to me like the screen has gotten darker.

Everything else in my laptop's screen is fine so I'm pretty sure it's something with the emulator.

I've attached a picture so you can see what I'm referring to, but it's almost like there is a black grid on top of the image making everything darker, and I'm sure it wasn't like this before.

I've also added a picture from a few days ago when it was 'normal' (sorry, it's a picture of the laptop screen instead of a screenshot, but hopefully you can all see the difference I'm talking about).

Is this some sort of setting on the emulator that I accidentally turned on? Please help Wacko

Thanks in advance

Ps. the picture with the problem has the whole P3FES squad, the picture from before the problem has two people passed out on the floor lmao

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

I may be wrong - but it looks and sounds like, to me, that it could be dithering.
It should be 'Page Down' button to cycle through its settings, and disable it; https://wiki.pcsx2.net/Hotkeys
I tried pressing PgDn and nothing changed :/ I also tried pressing a lot of other keys to see if it was something I accidentally toggled on and nothing.
Press F7.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(06-28-2020, 03:10 AM)KrossX Wrote: Press F7.

aaah it worked!! i tried it before but i think i was holding Fn cause it just lowered my laptop's sound lol

thank you so so much :') my eyes can stop hurting now