Dawn of Mana
has anyone ever tried playing Dawn Of Mana? or make it work on pcsx2?

what config do you use? ive tried all the options in gamefixes but i cant seem to make it work, i want to see even just the start screen. its running at 60fps for me but theres no display when i run it

Sponsored links

It works on latest official Beta and march plugins. No gamefixes needed nor any special setup. What error do you get exactly? "No display" as in black screen?

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Dont use speedhacks to much or you will be screw up. Use peops spu sound plugin for this game as far as i know this sound plugin is the best for this game. Btw i think you pretty like to play ps2 games but with demanding system on its.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
oh its seems like the plugins were updated i need to download the latest installer/plugins again.

btw, i see that you're using PCSX2 beta.r1888, im using PCSX2 0.9.6.
which is the latest? should i switch to PCSX2 beta.r1888?

btw i get an error after i installed beta.r1888
and even my pcsx2 0.9.6 wont work anymore

[Image: 2vtqedx.jpg]
whats this?
That means you haven't updated your DirectX so do that:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well i currently use windows xp and i have directx10. i still dont know if directx11 would work on xp
I suggest you uninstall whatever directx10 on xp thing you have and just update directx normally, those DX10 XP apps usually just cause problems.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Furthermore, DX10 on XP is impossible.
Whatever that hack package claims, you cannot get DX10 support on windows XP.
well you can actually get directx 10 on xp (partially not all full effects) with those hacks but they cause thousands of problems and also they are as much outdated as the stone age lol. if you can remove that direct x 10 thingy or format your pc.... if u really want direct x 10-11 install win 7 or vista oem versions are half the price
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Partially as in it barely manages to report DX10 availability.
As soon as anything tries to actually use it, it'll fail in spectacular ways.