Dbz Budokai Tenkaichi 3 running problems.
whatever system you choose i am just stating that dx10 is pretty important for exemple devil may cry 2 is pretty unplayable on dx9 its gets more double the speed on dx10, XenoSaga get a boost too, and most games too even if on same are 5-10fps, its awesome to have the chance to choose between dx9 and dx10.
C2D E6550 @ 2333 Mhz oc 3010 Mhz vcore 1.2750v | HD2600XT | P5KC | 1 + 1 GB G.Skill 6400HK 860 4.4.3.5

Sponsored links

wow ok can i get dx10 at Windows XP then?? ot tell me where to find some Speed hacks , or at least how can i keep my fps steady @ 60 ??? please reply to this!
War does not determine who is right , Only who is left. Wink
you cant get dx 10 running on windows xp, so use 9.
try this graphic plugin http://guliverkli.sourceforge.net/latest.php?q=GSdx ( i have to say that this plugin gave me a huge speedboost ) and then the game should be playable.
oh and about the sound, make sure you check Default Cycle Rate or x1.5 Cycle Rate from Speed hacks, if you check something higher than 1.5 the sound starts to crackle.
wow thanks ! the plugins you gave me fixed absolutely everything!! i really appreciate your help and i think you signed up this month only to help me? ^^ thanks anyway! my problem's fixed Laugh see ya guyss..
War does not determine who is right , Only who is left. Wink
na, i signed up earlier because i have a problem on budokai tenkaichi too, and i seem to be the only one who has it and i cant play it.
anyway, have fun Smile