Dbz bt 3 pc D:
(07-13-2013, 07:56 AM)jesalvein Wrote: doesn't matter

Alright off to The shop now thank you all guys ^^

Sponsored links

HD7390m will probably not be enough for this game either ;o. It's new, but low end as well... probably slower than new intel HD.
(07-13-2013, 08:23 AM)miseru99 Wrote: HD7390m will probably not be enough for this game either ;o. It's new, but low end as well... probably slower than new intel HD.

but man hd 7390 can run battle field 3 at 1080p xD umm then which one should i get? i am at the shop reply man DSad!)
Dunno about laptops really;p, their gpu's are typically weaker than desktop ones, get as good as you can, any extra power will allow you to upscale the game and make it look slightly nicer. And well if you compare BF3 to BT3, well you can probably run both at full HD already, but can you get constantly 60fps without any drops? Uh I don't think soo;p. Besides emulation has totally different limitations, from the start it's heavy not cause displaying pretty stuff, but cause the weight of emulation itself, hence totally incomparable to pc games.
At least use gpu ddr5, 1Gb and 128 bit
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y
(07-13-2013, 09:24 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Dunno about laptops really;p, their gpu's are typically weaker than desktop ones, get as good as you can, any extra power will allow you to upscale the game and make it look slightly nicer. And well if you compare BF3 to BT3, well you can probably run both at full HD already, but can you get constantly 60fps without any drops? Uh I don't think soo;p. Besides emulation has totally different limitations, from the start it's heavy not cause displaying pretty stuff, but cause the weight of emulation itself, hence totally incomparable to pc games.

i bought the gtx 700 series costed me a bit but now bt 3 runs great but great there's another problem now game's damn charm at 60 or 60.59 fps but the life bars in bt 3 are not decreasing you know what i mean? like when i hit the other guy no blood loss after i keep hitting it automatically switches to the 2nd life bar is that a glitch or something? i mean i can kill them but you know the blood loss at every hit it's not appearing help man D:
What you experience happens in DX9 and also by use of one of the hacks, so use DX11 mode and disable hw hacks if you use any.
(07-13-2013, 02:41 PM)miseru99 Wrote: What you experience happens in DX9 and also by use of one of the hacks, so use DX11 mode and disable hw hacks if you use any.

Dude you fricking rock Laugh this worked ^_^ hah thanks man you helped me alot miseru subscribed to you on you tube and how do i give you repo man? you're really helpful Biggrin