Dbzbt2
Sorry to disturbing you guys but i am really in a need of knowing something so lets get started

recently start playing ps2 games on my pc with pcsx2 off cource i am very satisfied with the first game dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 (dbj3) for short it played flawlessly in my pc but when i try playing dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 2 dbz2 i getting graphic error all charecter are black what i dint change any setting while switching to dbzt3 to dbzt2 please help search everywhere you guys are the last way this problem can be solved please please help

Sponsored links

Please post a screenshot of your gsdx settings. And, what version of pcsx2 are you using ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
CPU : Intel®Core™2Duo @2.20GHz
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce 210
RAM : 2 GB

Pcsx2 version 1.2.1

GAMES Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 3 working fine
Dragon ball z budokai tenkaichi 2 black charactersSad
no noticable lag on both but black characters is the real problem

I have attached Gpudx setting too

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try using a native resolution and make sure you have set EE cyclerate and VU stealing in default values in speedhacks section.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Triés using software mode ?
(03-07-2015, 02:25 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Triés using software mode ?

Software mode actuallly works but decrease fps, so i changed it again when in game fun part after changing back to hardware fps increases plus only one guy is black now lol
I see.
not much you can do since your pc is definitely too weak to handle this game in software mode.
Yeah, that processor is a little weak for software mode. You can try overclocking for a little performance boost but, it won't provide a miracle increase in performance.
- Refraction
I am happy with your efforts guys i came to know the trick behind it too so thats ok for my low end pc