Dead or Alive 2 - Hardcore
hey guys. sorry to bother, i just wanted to know if this game is playable or not. i've checked the pcsx2 compatibility list , it said no, but ( as lots of games run in svns and betas unlike the original emu) i thought it would be fine to ask anyone who knows sth about this game.( those who have the game , i m planning on having the game, so before that i need to know if it is playable on pcsx2, cuz this matters to me . )

some Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore Pictures
[Image: hard_12.jpg]
[Image: hard_4_640w.jpg]
[Image: hard_2_640w.jpg]
[Image: hard_3_640w.jpg]

many thanks in advance

Sponsored links

which revision you used to play this game
According to his post he didn't checked yet, he just wan't to know if it is playable on svn revisions or not.
(05-14-2009, 08:03 AM)dungsoftvnn Wrote: which revision you used to play this game
i have not had the game yet! i just asked if anyone knows about it! ( to make it clearer , i placed some pics! ),
(05-14-2009, 08:20 AM)NStorm Wrote: According to his post he didn't checked yet, he just wan't to know if it is playable on svn revisions or not.

yes exactly . any help ?
It won't work for a looong time. It uses the ps2 cache which at this point is not emulated at all. All you can do is wait and hope it gets implemented in the future.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Thank you very much for the info .