Dead or alive 2 ?
hi i wanna know if doa2 will ever be playable on emulator coz i sold my ps2 and i wanna play this game with my friends.

tnx!

Sponsored links

Eventually I suppose, as far as I know it needs a feature that's not yet emulated so all you can do for now is wait.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
TLB ? I heard it will probably take a while to emulate it.
Partial quote:
(02-13-2009, 05:51 AM)Air Wrote: VTLB on the other hand has the potential to emulate the PS2 TLB, but we haven't added functionality for it since it also depends on some other not-yet-complete areas of emulation (namely MIPS TLBMiss exceptions). As Zerofrog explained in an earlier blog, very few games utilize the TLB features of the PS2 anyway, so it's pretty much at the bottom of our wishlist at this time.
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
dont wanna start a new thread about this game so gonna use this. i am currently away from home and wont be back for 2 weeks. i see that a new version of emulator is out so i wanna know if this game is now finally playable ?

and if it isnt when will it be ?

ps. tnx for previous answers Smile
Well as of the new version of pcsx2, the game is still not playable as listed on the compatibility page.
CPU: Core i5 Processor 3330
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB
OS1: Windows 10
Nope it doesn't. It's cache emulation which it looks like only this game uses and as far as I know is totally undocumented. We don't emulate cache at all currently Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
thats too bad, tnx for the answers and special tnx to developers of this awesome emulator