Def Jam Fight for NY
(10-25-2015, 02:14 AM)Saiki Wrote: it actually doesn't. 1, at worst. the EE actually loses % too for using the overclock

The screenshots you showed contradict everything you've said.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

sure, standing still. You game in one spot and stand and don't move, right?
I fear that i dont understand what you are saying. If i just look into your screenshots i have the feeling you just showed that ee overclock can reduce mtvu overhead and therefore increases speed for vu limited games using mtvu.

In other cases it works as expected: if you are cpu limited ee overclock decreases speed and increases ee cpu time while underclock increases speed and reduces ee cpu time - until the emulator is to weak to handle a game.
Basically I can't play it. I can but the movement would be like slow motion. Damn, I thought it would work out by working out something in settings. Okay thanks everyone for helping.
(10-27-2015, 12:03 PM)Dohyl Wrote: Basically I can't play it. I can but the movement would be like slow motion. Damn, I thought it would work out by working out something in settings. Okay thanks everyone for helping.

as stated in the previous posts, this game is highly demanding on the processor side. you should consider upgrading your hardware to play this game on playable speeds. Sad
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction