Def Jam - Fight for NY (right analog stick)
Hey guys,
I play Def Jam - Fight for NY with a PS2 controller (and connector) on PC. I can configure the controller 100% (even R3, L3, analog "clicks"). THe problem noch is, that I can't use the "Blazin" in the game. You have to move the right analog-stick in all direction to activate the attack, which is crucial in this game and it not being working is game breaking. I can't even pass the tutorial. Here a video of how it looks like: https://youtu.be/QCCke8kvSpY?t=7m33s
It's kinda hard to see but if u pause the video, u'll see what I mean. Any solution?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i7 6700, r9 390, 16 gig ddr4, w10
PCSX2 1.4.0
Def Jam - Fight for NY, ISO

Sorry, I'm new. Pretty pissed off after waiting 3 weeks in controller and connector. Smile
Could you also post your Lilypad configuration as well please? Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

[Image: ic6fCV7.png]
looks like you haven't configured your right stick yet Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

For everyone having the problem: I played a little bit with the windows "usb-gamepad-thing", which pops up by searching on your windows-button-bar. I also set my settings to this (picture below) and configured my pad new (on pad1). works now perfectly

[Image: uGmf1w7]

refraction, thanks for the fast replies. Smile