Delay on Fifa 16 using scp server!!
I wore MotioninJoy to emulate the ps3 control, except that it crashes a lot on my PC!
Now I use the SPC server to emulate the control ps3, but I have a problem in Fifa 16, it is giving delay the time I kick or pass the ball.
I tested with motionjoy again and it worked, how do I fix this problem in the SPC server?
Thanks,
I am Brazilian and do not understand English very sorry!

Sponsored links

this should probably be moved to here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Tools-Appl...s-Homebrew

also on the other hand, this is an english only forum. you should probably write those things in english (or) use any kind of language translators.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Bluetooth or USB connection?
(12-08-2015, 06:12 PM)willkuer Wrote: Bluetooth or USB connection?

Both forms are with delay.

(12-08-2015, 06:06 PM)ssakash Wrote: this should probably be moved to here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Tools-Appl...s-Homebrew

also on the other hand, this is an english only forum. you should probably write those things in english (or) use any kind of language translators.

Anyway I use a translator.

Thank you!
Possibly there are some remaining driver parts of motionjoy. There are some tutorials in the web how to safely and completely remove motionjoy.

If it would happen on bluetooth alone i could understand issues but usb is 'lag free' (in some sense) and lag probably shows some driver issues as rhe software probably don't include lags and the controller and connection neither. It should be a driver issue. And since motionjoy really has a bad reputation I tjink some remaining stuff of mj is lagging the input.
(12-08-2015, 10:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly there are some remaining driver parts of motionjoy. There are some tutorials in the web how to safely and completely remove motionjoy.

If it would happen on bluetooth alone i could understand issues but usb is 'lag free' (in some sense) and lag probably shows some driver issues as rhe software probably don't include lags and the controller and connection neither. It should be a driver issue. And since motionjoy really has a bad reputation I tjink some remaining stuff of mj is lagging the input.

Hello willkuer . I will see whether parts of motionjoy here and try to clear. Thanks for the tip!